Samsung Galaxy S7 edge

Samsung Galaxy S7 edge

• splash

AnonD-257122, 25 Aug 2017My S7 puts my friends iPhone 7 camera to shame, what more can I ... moreiphone sucks! my iphone 6 now cant connect to wifi. huhuhu. im planning to buy new phone now. it"s samsung 7 edge is worth to buy now?

• AnonD-219742

AnonD-692966, 28 Aug 2017Between OnePlus 5 and Samsung Galaxy 7 Edge (45 € plus) what&ac... moreGo for s7 edge. 1+5 may have more powerful processor. But considering software features, rear camera, battery life,display quality, design and most important 2 nd hand value, s7 is way better than iPhone cloned 1+5. Go for exynos varient duos youll not regret.

The Largest battery capacity it's still holded on this S7 edge.
I'm was thinking the next Note 8 would be more significant battery capacity than S7 edge, but...
it's 3300mAh with WQHD+ resolution, more performance specs than S7, 6.3 inches sAmo, and 6gigs of ram, that makes Note 8 will draining very fast.

And I think this Galaxy S7 edge still would be a great choice till now overall!, with a color on the front bezel match with the back, while if you dont like black color bezel

• AnonD-219742

AnonD-692966, 28 Aug 2017Between OnePlus 5 and Samsung Galaxy 7 Edge (45 € plus) what&ac... moreMost of Ans goes to s7 because of its processor whc is exynos 8890 octa . In micro computing its higher in grade n produce less heat...

Go 4 s7 edge.

A.Hakeem, 28 Aug 2017Why is the S7 edge still in andeoid 6.0.1 in August 2017, the ve... moreI hsd already updated to andriod 7.0 .

Search for update in setting.

• A.Hakeem

Why is the S7 edge still in andeoid 6.0.1 in August 2017, the version is sm-g935fd(southeast Asia/ India

Between OnePlus 5 and Samsung Galaxy 7 Edge (45 € plus) what´s the choice if you are not a gamer?

• 4handsz

Anonymous, 27 Aug 2017This is an outdated device !3310 its better for u

• Rk

I have s7 edge and during call end user not hear my voice and sound is very low

• kemerutbarurut

Anonymous, 27 Aug 2017This is an outdated device !how can you say its out dated?
you're blind man!!

This is an outdated device !

• sbl

voice reciver problem my s7 edge phone ......what I solve this problem?

Best phone

AnonD-219742, 25 Aug 2017S7 edge is well worth. Some idiots think that i phone can do mir... moreMy S7 puts my friends iPhone 7 camera to shame, what more can I say forget about the storage thing and battery life, lol!!

• AnonD-219742

babu, 25 Aug 20176s+, I saw some people selling s7/s7 edge to buy 6s/6s plus S7 edge is well worth. Some idiots think that i phone can do miracles.They never used an iphone before. So they have to sacrifice everything they had to make the biggest mistake

• babu

anonymouse, 13 Aug 2017Could anyone prefer me S7E or 6S+?6s+, I saw some people selling s7/s7 edge to buy 6s/6s plus

• SUZHOUBOY

Dear users, I saw this ad of a Verizon S7 edge with DUAL sim. Can any of you explain how is this possible? The phone even got the Verizon logo and everything... (32 GB, 4GB RAM)

coyz, 23 Aug 2017Even after a year i still love my s7 edge...still i can't upgrad... moreI feel the same way about my s7 edge. My still feels fairly new even after 1 year of use. It is going to be hard to replace this phone with all these disappointing flagships.

• Pedro

I'm going to buy a Samsung galaxy s7 edge but I fear of those pink line. Your suggestion