Samsung Galaxy S7 edge

Samsung Galaxy S7 edge

AnonD-701648, 19 Sep 2017This phone completely rubbish. Tuch pad can't perfectly work aft... moreperhaps u should take batter care of your phones? nothing wrong with this phone, i use it everyday since release and i have zero problems, good battery life, fast performance, no lag.

• dreamrickz

its having hardware issue (vertical line on screen)
samsung only replaces your display if its under warranty...tht 2 after asking so many questions

why cant they solve the problem without asking a single question..
the vertical pink line is of same colour and on the same area of all the device's display ...its their fault ....we have paid our money to buy faulty product ..

worst thing is thier service personal never even bother to reply after complaining

• Loopy

I have the s7 edge black, and it really is an amazing phone. The camera is great, no lag at all, great software, good battery life, and great screen resolution The weird thing is though that i don't really know where the 4 gigs of ram go, since you're only left with 1,2 gigs. The edge display is beautiful, it shatters pretty easily though. That's why you should buy a screen protector. The screen replacement costs around 180-220 USD's, which is almost one thirds of the phone's price. Great phone though.

This phone completely rubbish. Tuch pad can't perfectly work after updating. I really don't know why Samsung s7edge destroyed ma confident. My brother gifted me s7edge last 6 months ago than I just used it last 3 month till I face problems and problems.

Battery life is awful after the update. I did the clean cache part. With no diff

• S7 edgeuser

Anonymous, 17 Sep 2017Which security patch?what's the changelist?plz reply. Everything is good after the update. No problems.

• S7 edgeuser

Anonymous, 17 Sep 2017Which security patch?what's the changelist?plz reply. Hi. It was 1st august security patch. Nothing changed .

Don, 16 Sep 2017NougatI like the new OS. eggnog

s7 edge still Best Device Every thing is Cool......After update

One of the best phone ever.
After update phone runs very smoothly..And battery life is ultimate..Worst case I get 8hours of battery with high internet usage..

When we will get ux 8.1?

S7 edgeuser, 12 Sep 2017I just recieved patch update. Is s7 edge getting 8?Which security patch?what's the changelist?plz reply.

AnonD-669134, 12 Sep 2017Today I got an update of 172.34mb in my s7 edge and install it ... moreDoes it look like S8 now? Same icons with S8?

• S7 edgeuser

Youngbonesd , 16 Sep 2017Is the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge water resistant? Yeah it is.

Youngbonesd , 16 Sep 2017Is the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge water resistant? Yes

• Youngbonesd

Don, 16 Sep 2017NougatIs the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge water resistant?

• Don

Giorgio, 15 Sep 2017Which OS do you run on your S7 edge? Marshmallow or Nougat?Nougat

SM, 15 Sep 2017Avoid Nougat 7!!! Bought the phone with 6.1 (Marshmallow) pre... moreI've the regular S7 and updated it to nougat weeks back and it hasn't affected the battery life at all, it still gives me enough juice to last for over a day, standby time is also excellent.

• S7 edgeuser

I updated to 7.0 from marshmallow after taking it out of box. I have to say 7.0 is better for me. Ive had no problems since updating. I find its much better as on 6.0 the ram usage was high. Battery just as good on 7.0. I can get nearly 2 days now on battery depending how often im on my phone. happy that i can change themes which is good. S7 edge is best phone ive had:)

• Giorgio

AnonD-700602, 15 Sep 2017I also think battery life is a big no no, though having had the ... moreWhich OS do you run on your S7 edge? Marshmallow or Nougat?