Samsung Galaxy S8

Samsung Galaxy S8

GB, 01 Nov 2016Why have samsung stopped including radioLots of radio apps probably was a factor.

• aaa

6.2-inch are u crazy samsung?

this is not a phone..

Will not buy if this turns out to be a curved screen. Hated the S7 Edge curved screen so much, keep activating things on the side curved screen and can't hold the phone with a full grip.

• s3

Anonymous, 02 Nov 2016I'm still using my Galaxy S3 - it still does everything I need i... morethats how people thinking true .. in my opinion there is nothing called innovation after s3 ... s3 can do the same note 7 can ... the same ui .. the same zip and unzip speed .. for gaming its great .. removable battery . radio . sd card .. best roms ..

• mitchimitcha

juggernaut , 05 Nov 2016if you dont like edge just but flat version dude. wtf Good one! lol haha

With edge screen i completely agree. I have S7 edge, and sometimes I don't like it because it's a problem sometimes to hold,sometimes look odd ,and sometimes I feel effective sareen area is less than 5.5 inch.

It's just I feel nothing but a show ,when u looking from the side of screen.thats it.

nene, 04 Nov 2016if they produce only edge screen it's mistake they must produce... moreI am a Samsung owner and i like this phones but I hate that stupid curved screen .....

• juggernaut

nene, 04 Nov 2016if they produce only edge screen it's mistake they must produce... moreif you dont like edge just but flat version dude. wtf

• Moises1213

I hope the S8 Edge features a 5.5 inch UHD 4K Dual-curved Super AMOLED Display with Dual front facing speakers. That included with the rest of the specs will be the best Samsung phone and the best phone of 2017 hands down!

• nene

if they produce only edge screen it's mistake they must produce s8 with flat screen somebody don't like curved screens it's the same thing like curved TVs

• G

Please infrared. And no edge

• musavi

no infrared ? no radio ? no dual speaker ? no samsung ...

• rez

no infrared ? no radio ? edge screen ? speed test failure ? screen scratch ? no samsung ...

• mos

Do you really like edge screens ???!!!!! GOOD BYE SAMSUNG ...

Currently saw an update about s8...it's OLED screen instead of AMOLED!!! are we going bit backward..I mean in the sense when going AMOLED to LED..no idea..fingers crossed..I love the AMOLED display.

Here are links about display attributes about OLED ,AMOLED http://beebom.com/lcd-vs-oled-vs-amoled-differen­ce-explained/

And here is about OLED news :http://gadgets.ndtv.com/mobiles/news/samsung-ga­laxy-s8-tipped-to-sport-an-oled-display-with-90-­percent-screen-to-body-ratio-1620397

The Specifications and Images Shown Here are Not of the Upcoming Samsung Galaxy S8. These are added to make up the Space until the Original Images of the Actual Device May Take Some More Time.

Dear Friends, I have come across an Update relating to the Upcoming S8.

Here is the Link Samsung Galaxy S8
Courtesy: NDTV
Date: 02 Nov 2016

AnonD-237189, 01 Nov 2016Same old design and STILL no IR? Even cheap Chinese phones have ... moreYou realize this is just rumored? And there is no picture of the Galaxy S8, so they put the S7 picture. And Samsung didn't announce if they'll have IR in the S8 or not yet. Everything is just rumored here.

I'm still using my Galaxy S3 - it still does everything I need it to do.

Can you imagine how much $$$ I've saved over the years by not upgrading?

Either way, I'm sure whatever is produced will be a vast improvement over the S3, but I'm still looking for a reason to upgrade if my current S3 does everything I need it to do...

I like my Samsung phone and when I do upgrade, I'm sure it'll be another Samsung :-)

• GB

Why have samsung stopped including radio

this is not the model of s8 the model of s8 is just omg but 6 gb ram for china and korea only for other countries i think 4 gb ram but this phone will be the best in the world