Samsung Galaxy S9 Active

Samsung Galaxy S9 Active

• Dudendude

BoostSimon, 06 Nov 2018Apple dominates the phone market when it comes to performance. J... moreYou can have a v12 ferrari engine but it's useless if you put it into a 1990s fiat panda. Apple is prioritizing raw performance because they don't have the means to innovate and their general policies and concept are holding them back.

Oh come on, why they ditched it it's all I ever wanted, just a one more active phone and they could call quits if they wanted, I don't care about the galaxy s10 I don't care for the infinity display, all I cared about was the galaxy s9 active and they didn't make up to the word!!!

• colter

BoostSimon, 06 Nov 2018Apple dominates the phone market when it comes to performance. J... morethen why do Galaxy phones consistently outperform iphones at every level...?

• doggyratdog

well nobody cares about apples a12x and a12 android is more expandable and can do more and is more battery power and an s7 still has more battery power than an iphone x

• BoostSimon

hawk tg, 21 Oct 2018i wish it come it looks so sexy and very powerful hardware it wi... moreApple dominates the phone market when it comes to performance. Just watch how the a12x, a12 or even the a11 just demolishes android chips like the snapdragon 845, exynos 9810, kirin 980 and etc. the snapdragon is rumored to be a tad more powerful than the a11 but the exynos 9820 (samsung’s 2019 flagship cpu) will be around the same performance as the a12 if not stomping it. But however the a12X will still stomp the exynos 9820.

I am a G A M E R, 25 Oct 2018Active versionStill waiting for it....

• I am a G A M E R

Active version

hawk tg, 21 Oct 2018i wish it come it looks so sexy and very powerful hardware it wi... moreFor sure, I have done a speed test comparison between the iPhone x and the galaxy s8 active, and the iPhone lost by a mile!

• hawk tg

i wish it come it looks so sexy and very powerful hardware it will destroy apple for long time

hawk tg , 18 Oct 2018If this phone come down I will buy it it looks very pretty and solid Dude, that's the galaxy s9 not the galaxy s9 active, I assure you if it comes up it will much better than the this!!!

• hawk tg

If this phone come down I will buy it it looks very pretty and solid

• Kousuke

Galaxy S9 Active and Active series is cancelled

S6 User, 23 Sep 2018Yes I've also read the same. A Samsung Galaxy S9 Active looks u... moreDude, there is no substitute for the active lineup... it is the best that there is out there, 4k battery sturdy phone while maintaining its beautiful look, and an original design away from all those iphone'ish looking phone's out there,so there's really no bargain when it comes to the active lineup! Ps I highly doubt that there will be an s10 active next year,because if the s9 active is dead the whole thing is dead completely!!!

• james

where is this damn phone! i want it now i have a htc one m9 in need of a update this is the only compact yet rugged phone with a 4k battery and a 845 and now they say its unlikely it will be released man what gives samsung

• S6 User

Arsi26, 10 Sep 2018Hi guys, I just read some articles about the galaxy s9 active .... moreYes I've also read the same.
A Samsung Galaxy S9 Active looks unlikely this year:

I'm now looking for the S10 Active?

Or adding a Tough Armour case like Spigens Military Standard 810G-516.6 to the S10/+ which should be great.

Or if it isn't, then I'll drop back on the S9/+, Note 9 which should be an even cheaper bargain at that point.

Dre345, 15 Sep 2018This is a joke 😂😂😂 people co... moreHey I'm sorry what are you trying to say because you're all over the place!? ....and what do those numbers mean because I am confused!!!

• Dre345

This is a joke 😂😂😂 people conplain about iPhone XR and XS Max

• ADAMU MANZO

i ndeed phone like s9 or note9 but making coming with fm radio with ir with 2 SIM cards

• ADAMU MANZO

Hi guys, I just read some articles about the galaxy s9 active .....and it is not happening! Samsung has cancelled the galaxy s9 active!!!