Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 S7582

Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 S7582

Anonymous, 15 Sep 2018am still using it.Truly it is a very durable phone survived with... moreBut isn't Android M or N a tad bit too demanding for a 2013 entdy level phone?

Anonymous, 21 May 2019I'm still using that phone in 2019! Truly.. Now, it's running on... moreHey i don't know if you'll ever see this. But if you do, please tell me if CM based an android 5.1 works well on the device? Or if it has any connectivity issues or some major issue. Thank you in advance

• Reincarnated

Hello guys, I just found this phone lying in a storage room. Connected a charger, and it turned on, and had to do a hard reset since I can't remember the pattern.

Please reply to this comment if anyone can suggest which custom ROM will work better on this phone. I'm planning to install a Kitkat or a cynogenmod lollipop version.

Anonymous, 15 Sep 2019Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 S7562. Not work android 10 Q. These specs cant even run Lollipop.

GalaxyX410, 28 Jun 2019It was in 2013. I dont think Android Pie would work on dual-core... moreSamsung Galaxy S Duos 2 S7562. Not work android 10 Q.

It was great until some suspicious viber and android updates that slower down the phone to the useless condition.Factory reset does not help, nor you can wipe cache.

I am very sure that this downgrade and slowing was deliberately done by Samsung and Android/Google. I'm done with Samsung forever

• Helped

zico, 05 Jun 2019haven't tried it yet. Can someone please tell me whether it can ... moreYes it support pie but it requires custom rom like lineage or CyanogenMod so its better by any other samsung or redmi device and does not support pubg super lag occurs.

zico, 05 Jun 2019haven't tried it yet. Can someone please tell me whether it can ... moreIt was in 2013. I dont think Android Pie would work on dual-core Cortex-A9 and 768MB of RAM.

Nice

• zico

haven't tried it yet. Can someone please tell me whether it can run on pie

can i change that phone into 3G/4G? because i cant use fb when im trying to use my data ..

I'm still using that phone in 2019! Truly.. Now, it's running on Android 5.1 CM and everything is fine. Glass is scratched and mobile has some other confuses. Want to keep it and show after years to my friends on childern

• what what !!!

Sumanta Das, 03 Feb 2019Camera Quality Very Goodcamera quality terible. I have first Trend cell-phone and its so faking bad. Photos quite better with Galaxy S3

• Sumanta Das

Camera Quality Very Good

• lysa

very durable phone have been using it from 2013 no crack although the ram is abit low

• Udara AI Siyambalapi

Awesome mobile for normal users. not heavy users. i am using this since 2013. now 2013-2018 Five years now. no any errors yet. this is the best mobile i ever use as a few feature phone. i have installed Messenger lite , fb lite , whatsapp , instagram , and so many apps to this small dude. i have put 32gb sd card. so i can move everything to my sd card.
Don't upgrade android version ! i know lot of people upgrade it because of that phone is getting slow.when you turn on your mobile data you have to wait 10 minutes . otherwise it will stuck everything.

so don't upgrade the android version. it's don't resist to the ram capacity and internal storage capacity. in this mobile, everytime when u turn on WiFi or Mobile data it stuck for 10-15minutes. then everything is working fine.

i recommended this for people who wants to buy a small smart phone.

am still using it.Truly it is a very durable phone survived with a lot of abuse and now running with RR 6.0.1.Oh heats up a lot and a terrible sluggish experience with lots of freezes,hangs and random reboots.But it is pretty smooth on CM11 and AOSP 7.1.1.And yes writing this post with it too

• musbabu

Justin Arbaz, 08 Jun 2018I am Using this Phone Since 2014-2018. I Have a great Journey Wi... moreu r 101% alright .cause same happened with me.I was using this phone since 2015 - 2018 and up till now i have changed battery around 5 times and within 5 months the battery gets weak and phone gets upset ...

aryaman, 09 May 2018Picked it up from a local store for 1200 INR(about 20 USD) for u... moreIf you bought for Rs 1200,obviously it was a dud. Please don't rate originals based on duds you opted to purchase.

manish bhati, 25 Feb 2018Samsung gt7582 2014Samsung