Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 S7582

Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 S7582

• jack

Last Survivor, 20 Apr 2020I still have this phone but I have to admit it is very much... moreOld is gold. It is still useful in 2020. This phone has a special specification that is tv out from aux, by using this you can mirror your screen to any old tv. https://youtu.be/2SU4Czu3LpU

Last Survivor, 20 Apr 2020I still have this phone but I have to admit it is very much... moreHave you used LOS 14.1 or Crdroid on this they are great compared to the stock one

cp_dec, 29 Jan 2020It will be better to use it in custom rom True and i am using LOS 14.1

• Last Survivor

I still have this phone but I have to admit it is very much useless in 2020

Hardware is still flawless ( except battery) but many apps are not supported by that vintage 4.2 Android. Camera is still great although it has only 5Mpx

It would be still useful and good-enough smartphone only if it could update to Android 5 ( at least) which is present minimum to support many of the apps.

And forget about custom roms - they simply do not work properly. I've tried it already

• Last Survivor

I still have this phone but I have to admit it is very much useless in 2020

• Ashish Sharma

Iam using this phone now also and it is working very well and it with me since 2014 this phone is too bld but it is working very good as compared to other old devices like lenovo, micromax,etc.

• cp_dec

Anonymous, 20 Dec 2019It truly depends on what you're doing cuz am still using it... moreIt will be better to use it in custom rom

Cupcakes, 13 Oct 2019But isn't Android M or N a tad bit too demanding for a 2013... moreIt truly depends on what you're doing cuz am still using it to this day but without g apps installed and the experience could have been worse but i have experienced even worse so i am grateful that it has been with me till this day. A part of me still wishes it got LOS 16 by the awesome people at xda!!

• jomo

my samsung is slow to open apps and the android 4.2.2 is nt responding when i try to log in

Anonymous, 15 Sep 2018am still using it.Truly it is a very durable phone survived... moreBut isn't Android M or N a tad bit too demanding for a 2013 entdy level phone?

Anonymous, 21 May 2019I'm still using that phone in 2019! Truly.. Now, it's runni... moreHey i don't know if you'll ever see this. But if you do, please tell me if CM based an android 5.1 works well on the device? Or if it has any connectivity issues or some major issue. Thank you in advance

• Reincarnated

Hello guys, I just found this phone lying in a storage room. Connected a charger, and it turned on, and had to do a hard reset since I can't remember the pattern.

Please reply to this comment if anyone can suggest which custom ROM will work better on this phone. I'm planning to install a Kitkat or a cynogenmod lollipop version.

Anonymous, 15 Sep 2019Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 S7562. Not work android 10 Q. These specs cant even run Lollipop.

GalaxyX410, 28 Jun 2019It was in 2013. I dont think Android Pie would work on dual... moreSamsung Galaxy S Duos 2 S7562. Not work android 10 Q.

It was great until some suspicious viber and android updates that slower down the phone to the useless condition.Factory reset does not help, nor you can wipe cache.

I am very sure that this downgrade and slowing was deliberately done by Samsung and Android/Google. I'm done with Samsung forever

• Helped

zico, 05 Jun 2019haven't tried it yet. Can someone please tell me whether it... moreYes it support pie but it requires custom rom like lineage or CyanogenMod so its better by any other samsung or redmi device and does not support pubg super lag occurs.

zico, 05 Jun 2019haven't tried it yet. Can someone please tell me whether it... moreIt was in 2013. I dont think Android Pie would work on dual-core Cortex-A9 and 768MB of RAM.

Nice

• zico

haven't tried it yet. Can someone please tell me whether it can run on pie

can i change that phone into 3G/4G? because i cant use fb when im trying to use my data ..