Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562

Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562

• k

Arun Nalan Nair, 12 Sep 2013I am going to buy this phone.. I like it..get it.

• s duos

im using s duos....i will say its a good phone although it has a slow processor and because of this gaming and internet hangs....but i can help people who r having internet problem and want good speed download app uc browser mini.from playstore...its speed is more than opera mini...im using airtel 2g but this app give me good speed to download movies music or i do facebook with more speed and 2) if people has gaming problem disable unwanted app or third party app like playbook playmovie hangout google chrome etc and get some internal memory go to setting >application manager>all>select app n disable them....it will improve s duos

internet prblem, i think only sim 1 can possible to use in internet 3g connection,the sim 2 is only 2g network,

• Amandeep Singh Virk

pls never bue this set,its hang every minute,no battery back up,no net speed,very slow process, hang during game playing,

• pvd

Arun Nalan Nair, 12 Sep 2013I am going to buy this phone.. I like it..i like it

• Gman79

walkman, 12 Sep 2013tnx but i prefer the original s duos software. maybe im just lu... moreDo you experience very slow internet when both sims are active? I have to deactivate one sim in order to get 3G speed. Please advise. Thank you.

• Gman79

I must say this phone is a complete waste of time, energy and money. Do not buy this phone as a dual sim option. I have had it since December 2012 and everyone I know that has it complains from it. The processor is very bad and the RAM as well. It always hangs and it can not handle dual sim. I lately discovered something else, the internet is always very very slow, maybe below 100 Kb/s. I realized if I turn off the other sim, it goes to full speed, up to 5000 Kb/s. Therefore if both networks are on, the internet basically does not work, this is a huge flaw. Has anyone experienced this?

• JOYDEB

hang problem

• walkman

MasterS, 11 Sep 2013There is official cyanogenmod 10.1 wich will make your phone muc... moretnx but i prefer the original s duos software. maybe im just lucky wt this device. no complaints.

for those wu are complaining of slow internet, blame it on your local network. ive downloaded 80mb full album wt this baby.

• Rahil

It is working slow and sometimes it goes hanged.
i have s duos.It is waste of money dont buy this phone, go to galaxy grand

• Arun Nalan Nair

I am going to buy this phone.. I like it..

• 8slexaa4u2nv

i swear i hate this phone. i swear. total dissapointment .. i could have saved up to buy samsung galaxy win instead :(

• javed

Hey guys, S duos s7562 or canvas lite a92 which is better

• sandy 709

its allways hang waste off money dony buy dis

• Bharat

always hang when i use internet and battery bakup is not good

• kaushal

nandkumar, 12 Sep 2013My phone samsang galaxy s7562 three months use but internet 2g &... moreim using s duos frm 4 months ....wenever i use internet 2g 3g of 1 gb my net pack gets complete in 20 days ....it consume more net and speed is slow....

• k

zero, 12 Sep 2013witch the best ? LG Optimus L4 II E440 Samsung Galaxy S Duos ... moreSamsung Galaxy S Duos S7562

shoaib ddd, 12 Sep 2013It heats while charging and I bought this phone before one week ... moresamsung galaxy s is besrt best best best best best

• k

AnonD-185478, 12 Sep 2013Do not buy this phone. I am using it for last 6 months. Very... morecheck your applications,some are corrupt.