Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562

Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562

My phone facebook not respondinig

This is the worst phone I ever had. Total money waste. It's battery drained out from 100% to 62% in just 30 minutes using it for web browsing & music. It hangs a lot...

I cant install custom rom in this phone plz reply how is possible

• sambi

To much hang problem and cannot be sort out by anyone even it show out of reach after every 24hours..

• Nanofuse

where to Download the app for jellybean 4.4.2? pls help me

• sdous

file flash reset sous samsung

• k

Selim, 19 Feb 2015How can I Set Internet & Get 3G Contact your netork provider Airtel,BSNL,etc if in India.

Anonymous, 13 Feb 2015My mom bought one about.a year ago, I tested it for like 3 month... moreMy Duos 7562 when i installed some apps so my phone speed is so slow what can i do please?

• raj

prakash, 27 Feb 2015just root your phon then instal cwm now instal kitkat rom thats itHow

• prakash

just root your phon then instal cwm now instal kitkat rom thats it

• lipl

How much time need this phone to charge from o% to 100%?? Some are saying that's battery backup its to slow. It's a problem battery that? Own Samsung Company?? Or can be fixed with an update??

• boy

Can any one tell me can s duous be upgraded to kitket and how

• viru

i want to upgrade my phone it is working very slowly

cai i upgrade my mobile?if any have upgraded?? plz ans me.
this mobile doesnot support any hd video even for 1080p.is there any way to support hd video for this mobile?

how to get back to touch screen........

• ubaid

raj, 24 Feb 2015Jellybean 4.2.2pls help me update new ver
tion

yasi, 16 Jan 2015this phone was good but now very badRavi

• raj

nanofuse, 23 Feb 2015can we upgrade this to jellybean? and what app it is? pls reply ... moreJellybean 4.2.2

• nanofuse

can we upgrade this to jellybean? and what app it is? pls reply asap thanx!!!!

When new update avilabale