Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562

Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562

suvi, 26 Jan 2015vry vry worst phone full hanging problem then vry slow....reset your mind

• vishal singh

thise phone is my faviorate phone i like it and i am used currenttime carefully

• Rishi

I bought this phone on 3rd December 2012 n the phone successfully completed its two years and still its running smooth like two yrs back... If u r a student then it will be the best phone u can afford wd ur pocket money... A little care required... I m totally satisfied..

• Al maruf shuvo

I think this phone is number 1 worst phone in the world.They say this phone's rom is 4gb but I get only 256mb.Flash light is too much poor.

• gunda

I have been using this phone since two years, but now its time to throw away as I am not able to tolerate the fallacies. It was a good phone initially for the price range at that time, and obviously i chose it, but now i know the problems with it..
biggest is poor battery which worn out easily. recently the second sim slot is not working. it is slow and touch screen not good. accessories are worst. replaced them long back. in sunlight u cannot use this phone at all.

• Deepak

I am using this phone since 2013,it hangs frequently..we cant play big game...The phone is too slow..Instead of buying this phone prefer moto g(2nd gen)..

• Mohamed farhan

It is avery good phone no hanging very speed long life battery

• Sathya

This Phone Iam Using from Dec2012.Phone is very Slow,It hangs very frequently.Battery discharges very faster, Mostly if we attend 6 to 7 Calls 10 min each,Battery becomes low.But Primery Camers is so Good.Front Cam is waste.
All the Apps which we downloads we have to keep it in internal Memory only,we cant transfer in to memory card.So phone becomes slow and we cant use more Apps.

• vinay

K, 05 May 20141)how to improve speed in s duos...never download cleanmaster ra... moreHow to disable apps in samsung??

• Shekar H

I have been using this phone since 2013. I did not face a single problem with this phone.

• Rasel Ahmed

Very poor quality phone.It has no speed.Works very slowly. when play any games mobile is getting hang.

• sultanboss

Retarded phone ever. Super slow with super lame battery life. U cant play a single game smoothly on this device. Such a pathetic release from Samsung.

• mohamed azad

phone ram becomes slow takes more time to load images

• sankari

Very poor battery backup. Soon mobile is switched off though mobile data is not used. Also unable to download games or app due to very less internal storage.

• MD.FAISAL UR RASHID

Battery service is very poor.....and set set is very slow..

• walkman

ohlala sduos 1 is better than sdous 2 forget jellybean ics is good

its battery is very poor, it cannot even stay for 24 hours with out playing any game

bro, 26 Jan 2015Bought this phone 1and half years ago And I wanna tell you tha... moreYES your Right sir

not good phone. can't install many apps,games. Poor battery backup. No jb update..

Full sort solution sir help me