Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562

Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562

• omidvar1987

Hi,dearest friends.According to my recommendation a friend of mine bought this good affordable budget mid range uncle Samsung smartphone.After a year of using the friend is happy and satisfied with it and still has not any problem wirh it!With the reasonable price I think it,s a good quality smartphone.Thanks al plus fact writing GSM.Justice Rights.

• omidvar1987

• sid

This one is one of the best gadget of Samsung in your budget.....I loved samsung

• Avinash

Anonymous, 31 Dec 2014Switch off atomatically even at full chachAccording to me its a good phone from samsung,,,,,,,,and if u want to buy this phone thn plzzzzzz u dont depend on a people opinion,,,,,,,,,its a best phone ,,,,,buy

• radh

Not happy with d phone , I am using tis phone from e1 year , initially it was good , but now it hangs, freezes , applications stop automaticaly while using , gets closed & I have to reopen it ,. lags d device , & lot more . Pl help me fix these issues . If these r done then this would be my best phone . Pl help .

• ruthra

mine is not bad

• anonymous2015

palani, 06 Jan 2015My mobile. All. Very. Very. Very. Slow. Please. Help mebuy a new one...:)

• 11111

palani, 06 Jan 2015My mobile. All. Very. Very. Very. Slow. Please. Help meformat your phone

• Rithu

How to block unsaved or saved contacts in this mobile , Please advise me

very bad phone
hangs out every time

I am using this phone for past 1 + Year and this yet another BAD phone from Samsung.

POOR Battery Life
Running Application Stops Automatically
Application don't work

Overall : NOT Worth for Money

• khalnayak

if u dnt knw how to root phone then why u buy thi mc bc tmdl

This is very good phone. I am using this phone from last one and half year. No problem with this phone. I am very with this.

Vili, 04 Jan 2015Hi, you've just said you root this phone...I have this phone and... moreU can root it by "kingoo root " programe

• Vili

Anonymous, 02 Jan 2015it is a good phone for good reasonable price camera is very goo... moreHi, you've just said you root this phone...I have this phone and I don't know how to root it???Please explain to me how can I do this...

• M. Towfiqur Rahman

This set is overall good. But the memory is really less against the present apps requirements. Other function is overall good.

it is a good phone for good reasonable price
camera is very good
not hanging specially after official samsung update
battery is a bit average
call quality is super
video calling is good
the only thing that annoyed me was the little internal memory for apps to be installed but i am no longer annoyed after rooting the phone and using memory transfer apps and a large external sd card
gaming is good on it
dual sim is good
other thing that is annoying me is the slight laging when playing hd or full hd videos
loudspeaker is good