Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562

Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562

• k

AnonD-9544, 21 Jun 2013hello...i have received an update of 50mb which has bring additi... morethankyou,is this the latest update available?

• gwiyomi

is this really a good unit? please give me suggestions so that i can decide asap.. TY! :)

tt, 21 Jun 2013Im planning to buy this phone..Is this a good phn. Please let m... moreCheck out Lg L5 ii dual

I am from uttrakhand situated in india

• meeeee

hello...i have received an update of 50mb which has bring additional features like chrome,play book and play movies...have u experienced any other upgrade?????pls reply

• tt

Im planning to buy this phone..Is this a good phn.
Please let me know since there are more options these days..

• Priyanka

Hey guys my new Samsung duos S 7562 is just amazing.Good apps.This phone doesnot hang at all.Games are like hooollalallalaa.....Muahhhhhhh love you.

• layaraj

super perfomance.but batery life down

• kaushal

Im using this phone from last 1 month touchpad is not proper in this mobile it really lacks while playing big games like subway surfers sometime it works slow otherwise no problem waiting for jellybean in galaxy s duos

• meeeeee

please how can I hide my number when making a call with this phone ?

• krunal

dont go for samsung. i m diappointed after buying. sound is poor. i even cant here ringtone n my calls go missed. bcos no side speakers.

batry also problematic.

verry slow ,...hangs sumtime.

resolution not good..no clearity.

autofocus verrry poor.

poor quality plastic..

music quality also poor.

these all may be due to the fact that i was using NOKIA 5800 Xprex music..it was great..great great.

THis is the worst phone ever by Samsung. Its extremely slow.just give dose of restart at hourly basis....u will get proper perfomance...and not able to connect this phone with kies...

please can someone help me here??? How can I connect my cable to enable me use it to view files on m y device? dis is strange as I cant access files on my dvice. is der some special settings or some special installing i need to do. kindly advice on way frward as i no some already hav dat working for dem.

• ranju

how to change the storage whn we download or get files frm bluetot ... it saves in phone memory..

• Bangalore India

biswajit, 20 Jun 2013anyone got latest(june) firmware update. keis show there is fir... moreyes I received an update yesterday. it was a Minor update which adds a new app Google movies.. useless update though.

• biswajit

anyone got latest(june) firmware update.
keis show there is firmware update ..after download that update its unable to install.

• hersh

i want to buy a good smart ph. my budget is up to 12k.I m confused to buy between samsung S duos and HTC desire V?? i want to but a dual sim ph. PLz suggest which one to buy?

very good ,and also amaizing phone....just the best phone..i have it..it's better then iphone..so sure,BUY IT!

• beekhunji

How to save pictures from instgram to galaxy Dous