Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562

Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562

• k

Vishal, 25 Apr 2013am using this phone and it iz really a good experience .. cell c... moreTips to save battery.

Download juice defender from android mkt,
2.Reduce brightness
3.Only use wifi when needed,
4.close applications using task manager.

• k

dorathy, 25 Apr 2013phone is nice. but am unable to watch d movie i tranferred frm ... moreDownload MX player from google play in your phone.

• praney

nice features , but sometimes it hangs ,even if i want to see call log and take long time to display .Sometimes screens go black ,it irritates me .

• saif

when we delete an app , y deoes it leave empty space in the menu

• dorathy

phone is nice. but am unable to watch d movie i tranferred frm laptop to my phone. why?

• Paddy

Luke's very nice, i will purchase it.

• nandhini

I am using samsung s duos mobile. while i was working with apps , latitude started working and my entire system was collapsed so wat shall i do now ? plz help me to recover from this problem .

• Vishal

am using this phone and it iz really a good experience .. cell contain all the basic applications and very cool touch system..
I HAVE TO QUESTIONS
Battery backup is very low dont know why.. Can someone tell me please how to improve or increase battery backup??
also how to update android version to jelly bean..??

marin, 24 Apr 2013i am from croatia. which firmware for region i can updatethe region doesnt matter..i updated my dous using the taiwan region..after the update the power saver icon is gone but doesnt matter coz my phone is a lot faster than before..

it cant keep charge more than 7h why

Praveen_blr, 24 Apr 2013solution : go to Application manager, all running application,... moreThanq very much. It works

• balu

Bhuiyan, 24 Apr 2013Can anyone tell me please, using S-duos... 1.how can I install... moreVlc player download now....any formate playing the videos... restore now automaticle speed running ..but warnning ur phone restore begain in intenal momeory all fies deleting....

• nurtaj

i am interested to buy this phone, please tell me about the good or bad of this phone.call quality, hardware quality, fast or slow, internet speed, screen quality, build quality and others please help.

When jelly bean update is available?

• Atul

hi,
i am using this phone from last 5 months ...phone is good no doubt in this but their is some problem in it ...some tym number going to not reachable mode...also it get slow whn u insert more than 8 gb memory card

• shaik

iwould like to buy a mobile around 700 aed it should have video calling on skypei preferred samsung with android

• shohel

definitely nice ...

• mohun

Using this phone for 2 months value for money snappy processor good battery smooth graphics. Thanks Samsung for bringing out this dual SIM phone

• mohun

Anonymous, 22 Apr 2013hi ,friends I woude like to parches it .please tell which good -... moreBought this phone 3 months back . Fantastic performance , good speed , never lags, well suited for dual SIM performance dual active. Battery lasts for one full day with 2 hrs calls, one hr surfing and videos. Games are lively and amazing to play including temple run. Complete value for money. Highly recommended for buying. Thanks Samsung For bringing this phone at this price.

• Praveen_blr

Anonymous, 24 Apr 2013My phone is showing i have a missed call on the green phone icon... moresolution :
go to Application manager, all running application, select Badge provider, clear data and cache . close, now clear log once again . thats it. :-)