Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562

Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562

I want to upgrade to jelly bean is it possible??
Will it slow down my phone..it already hangs in subway surfers

• sid

hey new software update available in india don't know if its jb or not plz. check

Hi,
My samsung galaxy s duos phone initially shown power saving mode.I used net facility in the phone and it prompt me for software update.Now it is not showing the powersaving mode option and battery is not working well.Even 100% charging is not enough for a single day.Canu anyone please suggest me the solution for this problem.

Thanks & Regards,
Kranthi Chowdary

• anushree

How to upgrade mobile OSfrom 4.0.4 to 4.1 jelly bean

• Enoxy

naveen, 18 Mar 2013please say me how to on the torch light is there a option to on ... moreTap on Apps on home screen- Tap on Widgets (top right)- Tap hold on Assistive light it will appear on the home screen tap once the light will go on, tap again it will go off.

• rannu

chweet_yashika, 17 Mar 2013Guys which one is better?? samsung S ADVANCE or samsung S DUOS?... moresamsung s advance is better than s dous

• honey

no power saving mode in my handset can anyone tell me why

• Random Miser

naveen, 18 Mar 2013please say me how to on the torch light is there a option to on ... moreFor the torch light, there is a widget called Assistive Light that you can touch-hold onto a screen pane.

• kamal

awesome hadset

chweet_yashika, 17 Mar 2013Guys which one is better?? samsung S ADVANCE or samsung S DUOS?... moresamsung galaxy s advance is far better than s duos!.....s duos has some laggy performance while s advance has a fast dual core processor!and has more internal storage and 1.3mp front camera and has better gpu!

• marz

suyash gupta, 17 Mar 2013anyone tell me that this phone application move from internal me... moreuse mobilego , to transfer file from cp to computer

• likith coolzzz

yes u can use both 3g+2g combination
you have to first activate 3g on sim1 service provider and deactivate 3g on sim2 service provider

• naveen

please say me how to on the torch light is there a option to on the torch

• DJ

nice phone with good features

• akhil

chweet_yashika, 17 Mar 2013Guys which one is better?? samsung S ADVANCE or samsung S DUOS?... moreWithout any doubt s advance

• maddy

dis phone is heating very badly nd battery bakup also vry low

• jeet

this is vry nice phone in this range. awsome performance. . i purchased it one month ago and i m very satisfied.

• Salman

pls tell me if I should buy the phone or not since I have heard many of its anomalities

• Bbl

You can use both of 2G&3G.
1. Enter Settings
2. Choose wireless and networks
3. Choose Mobile networks
After that you must choose which sim work on 2G or 3G. That is it. Good luck!

• maanu

Hi
I have used this mobile company told that internal memory will be 4GB but it's only 2Gb, internet is working so slow.