Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562

Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562

• Kool pearl

What is talk time of this phone?

• Rancho

Will it be allowed to upgrade from ICS to jelly bean?
or will it support upgradation in future?

• sumit

ossam phone in this range in every brand.

• wsa

how is the performane compare to samsung galaxy s advance

• Mutua

When will this phone be available in Nairobi, Kenya?

• Shao Ching

This phone is available in ebay for $519.99... there are some that is 499.00 or 489.00... its too expensive for the phone...

• bari

this is dual standby or dual active ?

Dentist ADC, 16 Sep 2012Guys I buy this phone yesterday believe me this phone is th... moreHi... I am interested to know if Skype video calling is possible with this phone. Will appreciate if you could kindly let me know the same. That is one main deciding feature for me to pick this phone. Please help!

• Asghar

How to transfer data from Pc to set,kindly help if any one knows

• friend

when will be available in uae

• Michael

poor see the possessor(a5)

• Michael

poor see the possessor(a5)

• Habib

Awesome fone fast good specification but Box didnt include hands free! Over all 10/10 it 27900 in pakistan about US$297/=

• megoo

AnonD-41425, 19 Sep 2012its available already in doha, qatar. the price is QR1,199 ... morehi..from where in doha did you buy it? and how about the phone is it good? is the dual sim working nicely at the same time? is it worth to buy it? .. best regards

• devvvv

AKS, 19 Sep 2012According to Samsung India official page it is as 1GHz CPU,... more6gb ram ???

• Nabil

Guys, Please I need someone answer me , Is it handling Dual SIM on time ?,Which is mean if I got call on SIM1 the SIM2 will be closed. Because I’m suffering this situation in Galaxy Y Duos and

• pirracas77

Anonymous, 19 Sep 2012Big disappointment, older model introduced last year has be... moreBut this older device was CDMA

• lala

battery back up poor

• abhi

which phone i hv to buy samsung galaxy s duos or sony experia u .....pls help me suggest me which phone i hv 2 buy i m too cnfused to buy the phone....

Saurav, 19 Sep 2012No Gorrila Glass on such high End Phone is very disappointi... morethis kind of phone is in the market already. its called "lifeproof" mobile. its being sold by Seals Ltd based in UK. the company is known for rugged phones and mobiles. their latest mobile is SEALS TS3. try to check it in the internet. you will find out that its your dream phone. you can buy it through the internet.