Samsung Galaxy Star 2

Samsung Galaxy Star 2

• Deepan

Is 3g is available in this phone

• hendry

very gud phone i luv it plz buy it for home users

avi, 20 Aug 2016how to take screenshot in this phn just type volume down and home key button together at same time

• sahil

Bakwas phone

Good Phone working Good from last 2 yrs

• Hard

why It shut down it self? it is only 1 yr old.

• Abhi

Mobile was fill on virous and not open the switch on

• Rohan

• avi

how to take screenshot in this phn

• Panu da

good phone

• fan

Ripul, 10 Apr 2015Phone getting hot and it have a chippest processer that is sing... moreSo bad phone I prefer buy an huawei or lg than that

• fan

rahul, 17 Apr 2015samsung star 2 this phone was the very good phone bt nt support ... moreNo many people doesn't like it because its battery is too short Bad phone.

• fan

rishikesh bharali, 25 Mar 2015guys does this phone have a good battery backup ? and does it ha... moreNo I have never seen too short battery and it slow to response and its camera is so bad I could rate it 1.5

the phone is very good.
but the battery is not found in samsung care.

• ram

Worst connectivity of wifi .

• roCKz

does it suppport cyanegonmod??

• Bhushan

This phone worked good for past 2 years only problem is 3g missing.But wi fi connectivity is good.

Hlp, 21 Nov 2015How to block calls on this phoneYou can download 360 security app or other for this purpose.

Official Egudie Ba, 07 May 2016Pls hw cn i get 3G network on my phone because any slot i put my... moreNo 3G in this phone. You can use wifi.

• Official Egudie Ba

Pls hw cn i get 3G network on my phone because any slot i put my sim i still get only 2G service why?