Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7510

Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7510

Anonymous, 24 Jul 2020no brother it work on android 3 you need minimum 4.4.2 fo... morecan it work with android 6.0

Mell, 26 May 2020Can this tab play pubg or free fire?no brother it work on android 3
you need minimum 4.4.2 for free fire
and 5.0 for pubg

• koko

Mell, 26 May 2020Can this tab play pubg or free fire?no

• Mell

Can this tab play pubg or free fire?

• maew

Shawn, 26 Feb 2020I've had my Samsung Tab 10.1 (P7510 model) since 2012. I go... morehi, pls tell me how to update your tab to kitkat.

• Shawn

I've had my Samsung Tab 10.1 (P7510 model) since 2012. I got it as a gift. Throughout the years I've factory reset several times, upgraded from 3.1 "Honeycomb" to 4.4 "KitKat", played games, surfed the web and worked on Google docs with it.
It's Feb 2020 and now running Android 6.0 "Marshmallow". It's slowing down for obvious reasons as the hardware itself is over 8 years old compared to the OS. Still.... back when tablets were new, this was a beauty.

• Basie

I have problems as a note comes up UI failure.What does that mean?

It was slow. My friends ipad 2 was so much better even though it was the same price. This tablet was a mistake. I only got it cause more games were free on android.

• SANTANU

i need samsung gt p7510uw charger

My galaxy tab 10.1 only gives now with his pen. the touchscreen not give with finger.

• trish

How do you download printing facility on Samsung Galazy Tab 10.1

• stich88

hazza, 09 Feb 2017Need to root the device, then be able to upgrade as far as ... morehow to root

Bought it for my son in 2012, now he is 8 year old. And now my second son uses it. Good toy/tablet for children (2yr to 5yr) with parent supervision.

You could.......in fact over at XDA, they have continually built ROMS and have a forum for the Samsung 10.1 (P7510, P7500...and other versions).
1. First root
2. Then sideload a recovery via ADB connection via a computer - either TWRP (which is my favorite) or CWM. (the advantages using TWRP is everything is touchscreen....CWM is just too awkward)
3. Download a ROM (which will be a zip file) - you can find a decent one for the 10.1 over at XDA - https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-tab-10-1/development
4. Download GAPPs (which is the equivalent of Google Play Services/Play Store) - Developers usually list the Gapps version that will work for the ROM in the forums
5. Reboot into Recovery (using Power button and Vol down)
6. Wipe Cache, Dalvik Cache, System and Data....
7. Install the ROM and GAPPs

Doing this will breathe life into an old device (one which I got with Honeycomb 3.0!)

*The latest ROMS, Lollipop & Marshmallow I downloaded is giving me problems with Google Play Services.....and I installed Gapps (pico)...so not sure whats going on

• hazza

wizgo , 01 Jan 2017Please can this phone use the BBM application? And how can ... moreNeed to root the device, then be able to upgrade as far as you want...even have ROMs for android 7.0

• hippy

wizgo , 01 Jan 2017Please can this phone use the BBM application? And how can ... moreyou have a nice looking paper weight

Its no longer supported by google even

Plays music and takes really nice pics though

This P7510 version of the Galaxy Tab 10.1 is only a WiFi device. It does NOT have a cellular phone built in, so you can't make phone calls unless you have a WiFi connection and have installed something like Skype.

Android is not the same as BlackBerry OS ... so no, of course it doesn't have BBM.

It's now an OLD tablet, and the last version of Android available for it from Samsung was IceCreamSandwich, which means a lot of the newer apps will either not run or will be restricted in functionality. Similarly it doesn't have a lot of memory so many apps will suddenly just die because they run out. It's very frustrating to browse the web and have the browser just disappear.

There are newer Galaxy tablets. which may fit modern needs much better.

• wizgo

Please can this phone use the BBM application? And how can I upgrade it to Android version 4.0 at least pls... Fast reply

• micky

How can I use a vodafone x simcard to browse on this device because its not working for me why n show me what to do

DANNY 2014, 09 Aug 2015I have a 10.1 got a virus had to reset it but now i can't d... moreHad bat.replaced. now wont accept my usual passwrd. How do I reset without losing contacts & photo's Thanx E D