Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100

• testerpro

Anonymous, 03 Jul 2021Pls how did u upgrade urs?Search xda developers there are instructions and roms

2, 05 Aug 2021Hello I have this tablet and got it fixed earlier, I want t... moreThere are so many Custom ROMs for this device. You can flash TWRP using Odin and install a Custom ROM up to Android 7. But not reccomended. Android 6 is a better option.

• 2

Hello I have this tablet and got it fixed earlier, I want to update it from android 4 to android 5 at least. Are there any tips

Anonymous, 28 Jun 2021Just upgraded mine to Lineage OS Android 6 and it's a ... morePls how did u upgrade urs?

No name, 19 Jun 2021Can this tab upgrade their android version from 4.1.2 to 5?Just upgraded mine to Lineage OS Android 6 and it's a bit sluggish but is runs most the current apps.

Anonymous, 26 Aug 2020it is the fakest tablet i have evr seen It was the best tablet at that time.

• bharadwaj25

Anonymous, 05 May 2021Please I really need oneAm willing to selling mine. It's like 7 years old in good working condition

• No name

Can this tab upgrade their android version from 4.1.2 to 5?

• batu

It is very slow but it has an interesting view

Please I really need one

• jak

Device is very slow with jellybean update

Samsung galaxy tab2 10.1 not updating app

• RH

Hi
I cannot get my galaxy tab 2, 10 1" P5100
It keeps restarting all the time. I've tried all the rebooting techniques but it still doesn't work

Luke, 17 Jan 2021Hi, to how many GB memory card can the tablet take? Thank You32GB maybe

• Mat

Anonymous, 29 Dec 2020Hi Long time i didn t used my tab2 10.1in android 4.0.3 si... moreHi, I caanot put on my ipad, i keep on pressing but nothing happens. As I charge it, it is shows chargng but cannot put on. someone has a response

• Luke

Hi, to how many GB memory card can the tablet take?

• Boris

Anonymous, 29 Dec 2020Hi Long time i didn t used my tab2 10.1in android 4.0.3 si... moreYou need to flash custom recovery from PC with ODIN software

Hi
Long time i didn t used my tab2 10.1in android 4.0.3 since 2018.
Now i want to find update for it but i canon t find update.
Plz tell me what can i do.
I see in the YouTube by Laptop you can update your device but i don t have laptop.
What can i do.???

• Nirana41

This is a good developer tab to begin with; I am happy with this, very usefull to create 3d modelings, games, frames and administrative tools. If you buy this you can do everything you imagined what you should do online. Together with a wiko sunny it is the perfect combination if you start your own business. At home you can put it online with windows 10. Pro digital equipment.

This tablet is modern until you turn it over...