Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3110

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3110

• Android user

Don't Feed The Ducks, 19 Apr 2018Android has never released an OS codenamed "Beanstalk". I'm sure... moreHe is not wrong.. its a custom rom, not a version of android

• sfn

This is a bad of the bad version tabletteit is sooooooo..... lent and have a logg.i don't like this models

Rajesh Biswal, 01 Jun 2017This device is really good to use, and I'm using this since 2012.is it still working.

Anonymous, 29 Oct 2018About to install custom rom in it, but the rom named the tablet ... moreI'm also interested in the answer. I guess we both talk about LineageOS.

About to install custom rom in it, but the rom named the tablet named espressowifi instead of gt-p3110, the specs of mine and them is correct, but cpu unkown. So do you think espressowifi and gt-p3110 match?

• Don't Feed The Ducks

Glenn, 14 Oct 2017I got mine after my nephew and neice got tired of it and install... moreAndroid has never released an OS codenamed "Beanstalk". I'm sure you meant Marshmallow?

• Ce

Great tablet. Bought mine in 2012 and it's still going strong.

• Glenn

I got mine after my nephew and neice got tired of it and installed beanstalk OS (android 6.0.1) on it. Still works perfectly after all those years of abuse from my sister's kids!

• ysn

AnonD-668440, 11 May 2017Good tablet-still using it.No issues.Looking for another tablet ... moredo you use stock rom?

• Rajesh Biswal

This device is really good to use, and I'm using this since 2012.

Good tablet-still using it.No issues.Looking for another tablet with more RAM .

• Henda

What is the device support gyroscope ?

• kickapo

I had it for the last 5 years. Enjoying it... Still goes strong... No issues with it... Great purchase

• jan

hi what is pin code i do'nt have pin
i can't use my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 review

• Manques

poontank, 05 Jan 2017Had mine brand new since 2012, just keeps going, dropped down st... moreRun over with 4WD? Seriusly? Nothing happen???

• poontank

Had mine brand new since 2012, just keeps going, dropped down stairs thrown it at the wall drop kicked it,even accidentally run it ova with my 4wd when I left it on the roof.after 4 years of taking a beating Im constantly suprised that it still fuctions as when i first purchased it battery is starting to fail.best piece of electronic doohicky I ever owned. for the last year it has been my five year olds tablet been submerged in water used as a plate to eat of.hope my next one will be as hardy as this one.will buy new battery and screen .fix myself as quote to repair get fixed was just as much as buying new tab.hopefully upgrade will be as long lasting, love my tab 2.

• Zidane

alperz, 26 Sep 2016Help... how to use my tab 2 (7.0) as a tv remote controled.Search for Galaxy Universal Remote... It is working perfectly on CM13 Andi rom or AICP marshmallow rom or any MM rom in XDA

• alperz

Help... how to use my tab 2 (7.0) as a tv remote controled.

• alperz

My tab 2 (7.0) is not working for universal remote not compatible.

Kmlkishorsingh5@gmai, 19 Sep 2016My tab not start please halpIf you dropped it, there is likely no help for it.
If it is in a 'bootloop' try to install a new rom on it
If it is not turning on and isn't fit in any of these situations then you will have to either repair it or send into Samsung.