Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0

• POOPYPANTS123

This tablet is sooo slow I wouldn't recommend this device to anyone! Even while I'm typing, it lags sooo much! You can hardly
download anything!😠😠

• noniji

This device wiil shut down in 100% battery and some apps is not available on play store like pubg , kick the buddy

• M

Fizs, 03 Dec 2020Hi.. Are there any ways for me to upgrade 4.4.2 to 6.0?Hi you can find a coustom rom in sammobile.com

After 7 years mine just shuts off if i set the brightness to max. It runs fine sometimes and sometimes it randomly shuts off. What's the problem with it?

• Fizs

Hi.. Are there any ways for me to upgrade 4.4.2 to 6.0?

• Midas

my school gonna give us those tablets im gonna die bcs they will be so slow

• gianela

can Zoom be installed in this device?

• Sherry

Can I check how to get the sim card out

I lost the charger. Can anyone tell me the amperage of the charger? 5v.. 1 or 2 A?

• leadership books

Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks
leadership books
best leadership books

Anonymous, 12 Jan 2020How do u install custom romYou will need a windows pc to install a custom rom. On google search for Samsung Odin or you can goto YouTube and type ‘how to install a custom rom for Galaxy Tab 3.
I own a Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 LTE (Snapdragon) Version and it runs android 9.0 Pie smoothly.

• Kitlrito

I have one it's screen is destroyed but still works

Mine is SM-T211 on Android 4.4.2

Anyone knows the link to custom ROM for upgrade to Android 5?

Saad , 17 Nov 2019The tablet is not that great in 2019, byt it is good for no... moreHow do u install custom rom

• user 23415

about 6 years of usage still hanging:)

• kuttoosan

This tab is very hang... sometimes sometimes websites are not loading...

Saad , 17 Nov 2019The tablet is not that great in 2019, byt it is good for no... moreHey im using that tablet 5 years... it was really good but im getting new one for 2 weeks.. it will be really hard to say goodbye.😢

• Saad

The tablet is not that great in 2019, byt it is good for normal work. If you want to use this device, then you will have to install a custom rom *this is only for sm-t217s* the Sprint Network version. This device can run android 7.1.2 Nougat which is built by Cyanmogenmod. The custom rom is Lineage os 14 1 Android Nougat. This is a great device.

• Bruh itz danie

Anonymous, 15 Aug 2019My tab3 has a challenge when it on i cant recharge but once... moreYoo u have the same problem. It will have a red X on the baterij symbol

My tab3 has a challenge when it on i cant recharge but once i shutdown i rechrge properly whats problem