Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite 7.0

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite 7.0

• teki

vishal, 24 Sep 2014I don't like it because it doesn't have SIN & Front CAMERAthis tab is wonder full but it doesn't take sim but it have the phone app in it why is this?

In Brazil there is 2 models:
T110 - wifi only
T111 - wifi + 3g that can make phone calls.
Samsung link: http://www.samsung.com/br/consumer/cellular-phon­e/tablet/tab-3/SM-T111MDWPZTO
Check picture, you see the tiny speaker on top to use it on the ear like a phone.

you need to get rid of apps that are using a lot of MB. Just go to settings and then application Manager, and delete apps that use too much mb. like one that uses 70 mb. or 100.

How can i update my clash of clan when only i can see is this "application cannot be installed in default install location" help me fix this thanks

• Zyafa

I have 2 Tablets : The samsung galaxy Tab 3 and The samsung galaxy Tab 3 Lite . Plz note that the Tab 3 Lite rely on WiFi to connect to the internet ,No simcard slot(u cant make fone Calls. Then the first Tab 3 have a simcard slot , which means that it rely on both 3G simcard and Wifi to connect to the internet and make calls .(The deffence between the 2 tablets is =tab 3 is brighter an hav clear Colours . The Tab 3Lite is Too Dim an not recommended to use it out doors )

Elo
I wanna kwon if this phone cakes with sim card slot,can it make and receive calls
I see in the specs...no sim...

Wen u receive a call, it's quite difficult for d person to hear u unless on loudspeaker

• zyafa

most of the appstore themes 0n samsung dont create a short cut, u must : go 2 settings/display/sreen display = u'see all your downloaded themes

• katie

hi i downloaded tablet themes from playstore and the application is in application manager list but can't find the icon or shortcut in the main window?

• she

Anonymous, 16 Mar 2015Why my sumsung cant download a game in play store pls. Help thank youFirst , you need to create google account.. after u answer all the question. Playstore open as soon as u finish your registering in google account.

• she

Why my sumsung cant download a game in play store
pls. Help thank you

• SAMMY

why doesn't hotstar app does not support on my model no: SM-T110? it says device doesn't support, is there an alternative way to install this app on my tab

• sujan

lala, 12 Feb 2015Can I mk calls with tab3 lite 7.0no ,ther is no sim slot

• lala

Can I mk calls with tab3 lite 7.0

• Chris

I have this Tablet but its really not the best

love it.. 👍👍

lite version no sim card, must used wifi

• beloy

ish, 24 Jan 2015Can I use this tab for coc and other games? please gave this to me

• hsi