Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 3G

Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 3G

OsOs, 23 Jan 2016how did you update it ?Software update just go to settings. About device. Software update

poju, 25 Jan 2016You can download the software and use ur pc and odin app to... moreWhere can I download the software and odin

• Niroj

Using it since 2015.Aswame performance-5 star
Battery-5 star

• Niroj

The best tab ever.My kidoo is using it very badly but it's performance is aswame.love it & recommend it.

Been using this tab for two years and it has not given me any problem.... Best tab of its time love it

AnonD-425562, 04 Aug 2015I have bought it 1.5 months ago - it seems big problem with... moreGood tablet, been using it for two years now and it run like butter..........

• Ncumi

I struggle to update the new version of whatsup , what should I do

kris , 08 Oct 2016Can this tab. Be upgraded to 4GCan tab can upgrade to 4g

I have this kind of tab,the camera is really really bad,if i decide to change the primary camera,will the device still work okey?

• milinda

how is the battery lifetime avg

• kris

Can this tab. Be upgraded to 4G

kingsley, 04 May 2015 Does the Samsung galaxy tab 4 10.1 sm-t531 has flashlight... moreNo it doenst have flash

• El

Samsung galaxy tab 4 t531 does not give stereo sound

• poju

OsOs, 23 Jan 2016how did you update it ?You can download the software and use ur pc and odin app to update it

• OsOs

Anish, 24 Oct 2015I upgrade it to lollipop.It is fantastic. Go for it. how did you update it ?

Does this tablet actually supports HDMI/HML? I purchased the HML kit and it doesn´t do anything, as if it wasn´t connected.

• Real Man

It's great! It's great at her price!

• Anish

I upgrade it to lollipop.It is fantastic. Go for it.

Mohammad, 08 Oct 2015I have get a software update but it is not being updatedIts Lollipop update, Go ahead with.

With the update your tablet feels so premium.

• Mohammad

I have get a software update but it is not being updated