Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0

Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0

Anonymous, 07 Jul 2017There is a good quote: you will get the service based from how m... morebut the device has custom rom support.i am running it on androi 9 based lineage 16.0 also there is work in process on a 17.1 unofficial android 10 port as well. So this tablet does have great rom support from XDA community.i use the tablet as a media server as i have placed a 1tb sd card into it for media server.

Anonymous, 20 Oct 2016Where is Android 6.0 update ?There is a good quote: you will get the service based from how much you pay, higher price = regular update for 2 years

Sammy WILL NOT deliver update android for low-end device like this tab

The sammy device that will get the update is only high-end price device, like Tab S or S6 or Note series

Why does it have an ATT supplied phone number if it doesn't support and texting?

Where is Android 6.0 update ?

• Dtroit

Pls, do bring back the screen mode option under display. This will optimise the screen a bit. Camera not appetising at all. .

Will this tab get android 6

Anonymous, 28 Sep 2015I've been trying, with no success, to change my device's storage... moreI have a note 8.0 theres a app in play store called move to sd card you have to move your your files that way

Anonymous, 28 Sep 2015I've been trying, with no success, to change my device's storage... moreIt's all about android's stupid rules, same as all devices. It installs all apps to internal storage no matter what. There are some apps at play store to manage to change the download directions, search it.

I've been trying, with no success, to change my device's storage from internal to external. I want to download and update apps but I can't due to insufficient space yet I have an empty sd card.

• Rochfam

My great 4.8 decided to transform itself July 27th to Lollipop 5.1.1. Wonderful...It immediately made the function of Screen Mirroring non functioning. I have dialogued with Samsung and their solution was to put the tab in safe mode for 12 hours which didn't work Factory reset didn't work so Samsung would like me to return the tablet. I bought the tablet for many reasons, but mostly for the Screen Mirroring function. The update has slowed down the tablet and the battery is now emptying fast. There are problems with this wonderful update.

• Aqeel

Anonymous, 20 Aug 2015gr8 for u all who have received the upd ...for lollypop.. but fo... moreu might get a updated with samaung kies.. i had the same problem,but when i connected to the kies the update was there..

Anonymous, 01 Aug 2015Lollipop update so much better similar to high end device like T... moregr8 for u all who have received the upd ...for lollypop.. but for me not yer as it shows u have latest ver of soft.. gave it for a tab A and have no regrets

Lollipop update so much better similar to high end device like Tab S !

Gr8!!

• Spudman

Received update notice for Lollipop but keep getting error message that it failed to update from ver 4.4.2 when I run install.

May be it is just me, the os seems slower than b4, and I just find out the infra-red blaster stop working after switching to 5.1.1 lollipop

• abhi

abhi, 23 Jul 2015Yes! It supports OTGThis tab is now having lollipop 5.1.1 update i have done it in my tab and it runs very well!!! :)

• abhi

Anonymous, 09 Oct 2014Does it supports OTG?Yes! It supports OTG

Sasha Macedon, 31 May 2015Dear friends, today I bought this tablet and the first thing whi... moreoldest Tab 3 fan boy spotted.

• Sasha Macedon

Dear friends, today I bought this tablet and the first thing which I noticed is the poor pixels density. I wonder how it can happens my new Samsung Tab 4 8.0 T330 tablet to have worse screen color resolution then my Samsung Tab 3 8.0 T310 when both have the same resolution and pixels density 189. And another thing I notice is that my new tab 4 8.0 T330 scored lower score on Antutu benchmark (18365) vs my tab 3 8.0 T310 which got 20078. How can this happen?

Please help me with answers!

• Mike

Lai Lai, 22 Mar 2015photos blurry in facebook, does anyone know how to fix this? Remove scratch safe sticker and clean lens with microfiber. Also change camera settings sharpness to zero and lower contrast slightly and increase saturation slightly.