Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2016)

Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2016)

Anonymous, 19 Oct 2019Does it support 512 gb sd cardyup

• Wazup

MladenJ, 23 Sep 2019Does anyone have such a problem with the screen, so the touch is... moreYoirs must be a defect

• bachi

Jaiden armas, 06 Jul 2019 does it have fast charging?No

Does it support 512 gb sd card

Ab’s, 18 Sep 2019I think the tablet is the best ive owned! Ive now had it for 4ye... moreDoes anyone have such a problem with the screen, so the touch is desperate I have to press my finger a lot and the quality of the FHD display is as desperate as 720 rather than 1920. I have another 1 year warranty in Croatia.

• Ab’s

MladenJ, 16 Sep 2019I have a T580 VIFI for one year, the tablet is first-class trash... moreI think the tablet is the best ive owned! Ive now had it for 4years and loved it unfortunately i need a new battery

I have a T580 VIFI for one year, the tablet is first-class trash its screen is NOTHING, I need to press on the display several times to accept touch means desperate response, it is still under warranty but I didn't advertise in Croatia. The only good thing is the battery is shit. to make.

• bachi

The worst Samsung device i ever had.

• Ferry

Speakers are terible!

• otnaaa

This tablet is great. I have one and I must say it is really fast and screen is good. For streaming films and media it is perfect and for some games. I like the home button and sound is pretty good. I don't mind about that T580 doesn't have sim card but that is not neccessary if you have stable wifi connection. OS is pretty good, I would love to get PIE but unfortunately it wouldn't. It is pretty easy and without bloatware apps. Keyboard is good but i prefer additional keyboard for faster typing who can't type fast. Camera is suprisingly good and selfie camera do the job correctly. Battery is good, for me it can last for 1-2 days if I am using it daily but when I don't use it, I usually turn it off. Sometimes I am using it just at night watch series and it can last me for 5-6 days for correctly use of some apps. Screen is big enough. It is really good tablet.

Maggi, 17 Jul 2019I have both tablets 10.1 and 10.5 Tab A. The 10.5 is better. I ... moreInteresting. I have the 10.1. Tried to replace it with the 10.5 but the whites looked yellow so I returned it. No blue light filter wasn't on - but it looked like it was! Maybe I just got a 🍋. I must say for the paltry £170 I paid for the 10.1 back in January 2017 it's given good service.

AhmedSLL, 23 Jul 2019Just note that this tablet does only support SD on Netflix.On my tablet it supports Netflix and Amazon Video in 1080p, NowTV 720p. Location UK.

• Otnaaa

Will there be any updates? I am still on January security patch

Just note that this tablet does only support SD on Netflix.

• Sam

I bought a used old p585 with spen about a month ago, and it wasso laggy and messy. I thought there is no place for this tablet in 2019. Only positive thing about the tablet was its stylus.I went ahead and rooted it with magisk. There is no twrp for oreo so you have to install magisk with odin. Then i installed magisk modules known as LKT and fde.ai both together. Now this tablet is buttery smooth. Lag is rare. Day to day performance increased dramatically and now it is a pleasure to use. Now it feels like real 2019 material. The best 80 dollars i have ever spent.

• John boy

I have the samsung smt 580 tablet but it is still on january security update does anyone know if it is getting anymore security updates

barbas, 29 Nov 2018After oreo 8.1 update, my tablet started to lag, especially duri... moreWhich tablet version do you hsve? Is it the Tab A 2016?

• Maggi

Anonymous, 15 Feb 2019Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5 2018 or Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (201... moreI have both tablets 10.1 and 10.5 Tab A. The 10.5 is better. I got upgaded to pie. The sound is amazing with dolby Atmos. Bigger screen than 10.1. Fast chare. Battery is great. 10.5 comes with pie installed. Display is amazing. Ive had more expensive samsung tablets and i can honestly say this one beats them all.

• kois

Jaiden armas, 06 Jul 2019 does it have fast charging?T585 does have fast charging

• Jaiden armas

does it have fast charging?