Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7

• N
  • NO ONE
  • Cxm
  • 25 Oct 2022

Starry, 19 Jul 2022Still fast and smooth as butter. If u stay on 5.0.2, never ... moreI hve the sm-t550 white and it has android7

• S
    • Starry
    • TR$
    • 19 Jul 2022

Still fast and smooth as butter. If u stay on 5.0.2, never update to marshmallow or nougat.

• p
      • pauloflores
      • 8SM
      • 13 Jul 2022

Lift god, 16 May 2022Extremely laggy. Wish I updated it before it was discontinu... moreExtremelyyyyy laggyyyy unfortunately

• Lift god
        • uiG
        • 16 May 2022

Extremely laggy. Wish I updated it before it was discontinued. For the gamer, get a tablet with higher ram. For anyone else, great tablet!

• LeeCoxFtWayneOnFcbk
          • 49S
          • 28 Jan 2022

Robert, 19 Nov 2021How can I find the simple card slot to make mine a cell cap... moreMost or all tablets are not sell capable not truly cellular. But where they can make calls is when you can add a data plan to one if it is 4 G or 5G Broadband connectable then you can download an app such as text now or one of the many other apps and you can make phone calls and you can text but you will need a good data source whether it is Wi-Fi or whether you are using your 4G or 5G data. Remember 3-g devices will not work with a data plan after 3-g Broadband is retired this year. And when you see a tail it is 5G make sure it is not the 5G Wi-Fi. There is a version of Wi-Fi which is called 5G but it is not the 5G cellular broadband. And if you have the 5:50 version and not the 555 version then you will not have a SIM card slot. Most of the Samsung tablets will have a 5 at the end of them if they are 4G LTE connectable. Some of the older ones maybe 3-g only. So you will have to check that out. But some of them have also ended with a 7 and I believe that is an Australian or a virgin which is outside of the US.

• Robert
            • kSx
            • 19 Nov 2021

b0b, 20 Jan 2021Almost 6 years later - The battery is still amazing, the S-... moreHow can I find the simple card slot to make mine a cell capable tab?

• 2Cd
              • 25 Aug 2021

ryan, 19 Aug 2021Hi. what's the battery model for SM P555? mine broke a... moreMy bettery is also dead🤣

• r
                • ryan
                • vaS
                • 19 Aug 2021

Hi. what's the battery model for SM P555? mine broke and I don't know which one to get. thanks!

• Loovy
                  • PNV
                  • 10 Jul 2021

Yep mine is Tab A Android version 7.1.1 as at today even after software update.

• pwa
                    • 08 Jun 2021

Anonymous, 01 Jun 2021I have it It has 16gb and android 7.1.1Same, this info ain't correct

• ajW
                      • 01 Jun 2021

Varkanoid, 16 Jan 2021Cheap Tablet dont expect much and you wont be disappointed.... moreI have it It has 16gb and android 7.1.1

I've been using my tabby since May 2015. Since then until I bought my Vivo V5 in early 2017, my tabby the only phone I had. So it has been used optimally as a phone n tab all in one. After I got my Vivo V5, I just use my tabby ocassionally, up to now, usually the S Note because I love drawing. N since the pandemic, I frequently use it for online classes (I'm a teacher) cs it has S Pen. For people who used to up to date devices, yes this tabby is not the best, bcs nowadays we have phones n tablets that have larger memory n ram. But for the middle 201X device, this is one of the best n I never regret to have it.

• b
                          • b0b
                          • Nw3
                          • 20 Jan 2021

Almost 6 years later - The battery is still amazing, the S-Pen is perfect, The screen is clear except in sunlight. Cellular and data reception picks up where normal phones struggle.
                          The storage is horrible and the memory is low, but I still use this as my work email/ CRM systems/ drawing tablet daily and honestly cannot live without it.

• V
                            • Varkanoid
                            • nEI
                            • 16 Jan 2021

Cheap Tablet dont expect much and you wont be disappointed. Note I got a 128gb SD Card to work with it fine under 7.1.1

• f
                              • feckineck
                              • pLR
                              • 30 Dec 2020

I get all dat poossy, 26 Dec 2020Think I let stay dead battery 2 long. Plugged in and the ci... morethey charged you $400 they already messed with you check ebay

• f
                                • feckineck
                                • pLR
                                • 30 Dec 2020

I get all dat poossy, 26 Dec 2020Think I let stay dead battery 2 long. Plugged in and the ci... morePlug in hold power and volume up button till it restarts and try a reset or power and volume down to connect to computer

• n
                                  • no username
                                  • 0RA
                                  • 28 Dec 2020

It is avalible up to 7.0 noughat! I got this tablet! But, it's sloooooooooow.

Think I let stay dead battery 2 long. Plugged in and the circle with lightning bolt stays on the screen forever. Guy I bought from is legit and sold to me for half price of a current used one. Hope I didn't spend $400 for nothing. The people I buy from know not to mess wit me so I know this guy is legit. Someone help me

• Luvdacurvyones
                                      • kmi
                                      • 01 Oct 2020

ALMIKN, 17 Apr 2020Has it become extremely slow and is the touch system workin... moreI bought mine when it came out 5 years ago and I would say that it became slow and sluggish in the past 3 years. For as much as I paid for this tablet, I find it to be a waste of money. Now I just use it as a giant movie finder and stream to the tv. 😕

• T
                                        • Takhaar
                                        • fwr
                                        • 25 Aug 2020

BIBA, 05 Mar 2020Can I connect Samsung S PenIt has an s-pen. Look at top right corner. It pulls out to the right!!!!!