Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6

Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6

rose, 09 Dec 2021ever since i got the tablet no device updates. stuck on 4.4... moreThere is an unofficial version of Lineage OS 18.1 running on Android 11

Anonymous, 18 Dec 2021Just search lineageOS on Google and download from lineagesO... moreIt's not one of the supported devices

Maybe there's an unoffical version?

TheChessGuy2.0, 18 Dec 2021how?? can i get a link to where i can download it fromBut I don't think the hardware behind this thing will work with the latest lineageOS which has android 11

TheChessGuy2.0, 18 Dec 2021how?? can i get a link to where i can download it fromJust search lineageOS on Google and download from lineagesOS official page
Remember to backup your data before you download it

helper, 14 Dec 2021you may use LineageOS which is called custom rom to get new... morehow?? can i get a link to where i can download it from

• helper

rose, 09 Dec 2021ever since i got the tablet no device updates. stuck on 4.4... moreyou may use LineageOS which is called custom rom to get new apps and more contemporary android version.

• rose

ever since i got the tablet no device updates. stuck on 4.4.4 not happy.

• Luke

Why there is no sim card slot????

Erx19, 20 Nov 2021ive had this tablet for 6 years now and it was good in firs... moreMe too

• Erx19

ive had this tablet for 6 years now and it was good in first 2 years but now it sucks

samsungdeviceowner, 20 Oct 2021I found one in the trash, so I fixed its display. Parts are... moreLol you think that's rare? I had a Samsung galaxy tab 3 neo and I didn't found a single guy that owned that.

• Mbe

Nas G, 30 Sep 2021Pls can I use tab E to trade online financial marketYes...I'm also looking for a tablet to analyze and trade from but with 4G...and install tradingview and MT5

• samsungdeviceowner

I found one in the trash, so I fixed its display. Parts are rare for this guy...
Decent tablet, although my s5 that is one year older than it is more powerful, it still makes for a decent device, but touchwiz sucks a lot so I'd suggest custom Roms, i'm typing this from it, lineageos 18.1!

• Nas G

Pls can I use tab E to trade online financial market

• Doo

Discontinued? I have an Galaxy Tab that has the same model name.

Killua, 12 Jun 2021I have dot os installed and I can use google meet properly ... morewhat version is yours?? did you upgrade?

Does it hang?

• Killua

M, 01 May 2021I download viper but it doesnt work its stuck in the screen... moreI have dot os installed and I can use google meet properly with no problem. I can play 1080p videos on youtube and 720p 60hz with no problem. I tried both viper and dot os and the dot os is far more better. Watch android doctor he made a tutorial about it

• Pola

Natty, 04 Jan 2021Will 64gb memory card work on this Tab?Yes, I have 128 GB SD card on this device