Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite

Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite

• Kawai

Marius, 21 Feb 2021This tablet or ipad 10.2 2020 Pleaseipad if you can afford it

• Bob

Marius, 21 Feb 2021This tablet or ipad 10.2 2020 PleaseIt depends what you need a tablet for. Apple's file system can be awkward so if you have to send a lot of attachements etc I would choose an Android tablet. In every other respect I would definitely choose an iPad - durability, updates, price/quality ratio etc. At the moment I'm still using ipad air 1 and a mini 2 among others and they are still good, after about 6 years...

• Shero

I have P615 wifi+ cellular and after 3 days start to be horrible with the s pen . Shifting and skipping . Even if I try to draw a continuous lines it stops and gives me a lines upside down . Calibration and resetting didn't make any change , by searhing I found it's a common issue on this tab related with the touch sensor . If you draw with your finger it's great but with the s pen it's horrible.

• Marius

This tablet or ipad 10.2 2020
Please

• Heh

Aadrian, 01 Feb 2021It does support fast charging so it's possible, howeve... moreHehe, fast charging does not damage the battery sire.

• Christo

The device use of face recognition facility (instead of fingerprint ) as alternative device password
Never or seldom seems to unlock the device properly .

Vibration mode is not available on the Tab S6 Lite because the required component is not embedded into the hardware.

Yes it does charge rather slow. but as another said. You might be able to get a faster charger than what it comes with.

For my needs and at this price I am rather enjoying this tablet for like $230. I do wish it had a better IPS - LCD screen, but for this price, I can live with a slightly worse screen.

Tab6 lite, 30 Jan 2021It needs 3h for full charging bcz of its adapter Can I use... moreIt does support fast charging so it's possible, however fast charging is always more damaging to the battery than normal charging. I actually never tried fast charging with my S6 Lite but yes it takes a long time for the battery to fully charge.

Anonymous, 01 Feb 2021 Unfortunately the S6 Lite only comes with a 7.8 watt charg... moreThanks

Tab6 lite, 30 Jan 2021It needs 3h for full charging bcz of its adapter Can I use... more Unfortunately the S6 Lite only comes with a 7.8 watt charger but supports a 15 watt charger which you will have to buy separately if you want the ability to fast charge.

• Tab6 lite

It needs 3h for full charging bcz of its adapter
Can I use fast charge adapter for charging?won't it damage my battery?

• Karam

Anonymous, 24 Jan 2021no, the ipad 10.2 actually has 264 ppi, and 220+ ppi is app... moreAll apple feature inculded in this Samsung release

• A

Zina, 15 Jan 2021Thank you for commenting your opinions I wanna buy this ta... moreScreen is decent for normal use. It won't be amazing like AMOLED for videos, etc.

• Deibu

hassan shakeel, 01 Oct 2020Its been a month I bought s6 lite and currently facing imag... moreI also have the same problem with the image retention. Have you already solved this issue?

Anonymous, 17 Jan 2021Actually it is better for you to buy standard iPad, since i... moreno, the ipad 10.2 actually has 264 ppi, and 220+ ppi is apple "standard" retina.

Very good price/performance tablet. You can't really compare it to iPad, because with comparable specs (memory) the iPad would be twice as expensive. So not a fair comparison.
PS: Included sPen is awesome.

Zina, 15 Jan 2021Thank you for commenting your opinions I wanna buy this ta... moreActually it is better for you to buy standard iPad, since it now has bigger screen 10.2 and standard 4:3 book reading ratio but with higher dpi which is 326 apple standard retina, this tablet is using 10.4 due to little longer ratio 5:3, but it is still not suitable for watching movie, iPad now support Apple Pencil and Standard smart keyboard too, the performance is much better because all Apple chipset are Flagship chipset not low class chipset

For your eyes safety, Apple also implemented warmer screen to reduce blue light since 5S, if you prefer for movie just find samsung tablet with minimum 16:9 screen ratio, if you just working or reading book 4:3 is the best

Solun1, 14 Jan 2021S5e has a much better screen (AMOLED vs. PLS) but I have th... moreDeX and a normal tablet interface is like day and night. get a keyboard and mouse and try dex, you will not regret.

Zina, 15 Jan 2021Thank you for commenting your opinions I wanna buy this ta... moreNo, I've never had any issues with the screen on the S6 lite. I have a S20 Plus mobile phone so it's not as if I am easily pleased and set a low benchmark. I am very happy watching films in HD etc or reading content on the S6 lite.

• Zina

Thank you for commenting your opinions
I wanna buy this tablet for studying and online classes
Some comments said that its display isn't good
Will it really hurt my eyes for long time using and reading?