Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite

Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite

• Nibs

Pretty good for productivity note taking and entertainment.I bought mine for 180dollars used.Built quality speakers display color's all are good.Pen latency is low and awesome for writing on pdf's.The samsung notes app is excellently optimized.
Bad thing is only the viewing angles they aren't terrible and similar to iPad however I expected better with Samsung.

I bought a norris digital pen and this tablet has significantly improved my productivity,organization of notes and the mess I had in my rooms.Ebooks/notes are also free/low cost mostly so it's cheaper then traditional paper and books

8/10 display
7/10 cpu/gpu
10/10 productivity
9/10 software
9/10 pen
10/10 value for money

Hello. I have a huge problem with this tablet. When I open the Camera app and take a picture, it only takes one picture, and after the second time I tap on the white circle, it doesn't take any pictures! Also, when I click on the picture, it doesn't open! And after a few seconds, it says "Camera failed". Can someone help me?

Ok, 14 May 2022Tft isnt necessary bad, Samsung tfts are very high qualityits all fun and games till you wanna watch the TFT at different angle. it looks terrifying

• malayuser

Cant connect with windows 11 (via smartview or smart thing - not working). Not recommended for who is using tablet for education. so so many problem.

• Ok

you have to suffer, 14 May 2022wait.. the screen is TFT??? why though... it feels like a c... moreTft isnt necessary bad, Samsung tfts are very high quality

wait.. the screen is TFT??? why though... it feels like a cheap tablet

The Bluetooth can't connect to my device anymore after the android 12 update, how can I fix it?

• Wajeeh

Anonymous, 28 Apr 2022Does it support samsung dex after Android 12 update?Yes, after android 12 update, it support Samsung DeX. Working perfectly with new update.

• Fay

Anonymous, 28 Apr 2022Does it support samsung dex after Android 12 update?Samsung Dex is available on tab S6 Lite since 2021 update, it didnt support Dex mode when launch first time at 2020 but several month later it got an update which along with the Dex mode feature

Azcmb, 21 Apr 2022I agree. It runs faster after the update. Does it support samsung dex after Android 12 update?

Aadrian, 24 Apr 2022I am updating my Tab S6 lite to Android 12 at the moment. A... moreDoes is support samsung dex after update?

I am updating my Tab S6 lite to Android 12 at the moment. Almost 2GB in size. I am from The Netherlands so here the update is out now too.

• vsteve

Azcmb, 21 Apr 2022I agree. It runs faster after the update. Good to know that the Tab S6 Lite has received Android 12 and that it (seems to) run a tad faster. I look forward to hearing user reviews of Android 12L!
I plan to buy an S6 lite in the next week as I watch (stream) everything using KODI.
I just can't do that on any ipad with some silly jailbreak dance first.
That fact really irkes my ass!
Anyhoo, the choice for me is S6 or S6 lite.
Love the AMOLED screen of the S6, but love the price of the S6 Lite slightly more.
Going for the lite.

• MS

It would be awesome if it was exynos 9825 instead of 9611

• Azcmb

Anonymous, 19 Apr 2022The tablet is now fast after android 12 update. I used to w... moreI agree. It runs faster after the update.

The tablet is now fast after android 12 update. I used to wonder how people can say i was fast. I thought it was slow on android 11.

Hello. Is the Android 12 update for this tablet available in Iran?

• Philip

Aadrian, 09 Apr 2022I have yet to receive the Android 12 update on my tablet. Samsung is pushing the update to all regions. Some regions take a bit longer. You'll get the update very soon. And if that didn't work, you can always flash the ROM on your tablet. It's very easy and pretty much anyone can do it.

I have yet to receive the Android 12 update on my tablet.

• SornHornKorn

Just found out it only records at 30 FPS whether you're recording in HD (720) or Full HD (1080).
......and playback sucks, that is, only if there's any movement, other than that you're fine. (sarcasm)

Anyway, besides that I like it. But understand first and foremost this is a tablet for someone into the graphic arts. From the S-pen, to the functions, the screen size, this tablet while able to function quite well for any other use, is generally geared towards those that are going to use it for drawing and such.

Oh yeah, comes with tons of bloatware ...most of the apps you can't uninstall, only disable. Surprise.

I use mine mostly for note taking and I love the pen feature in my situations, didn't realize the art aspect until after I had purchased it, but by coincidence I WAS into art and more specifically graphics arts before when I was in high school, the tablet's functions were a welcome addition that helped me get back into art.