Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE

Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE

• morti

Sirmatz, 10 Oct 2021does it have usb otg?sure (probably)

• ST

Anonymous, 18 Sep 2021Are you in the US? The website only states the 750G as the CPU.You can find T733 (778G processor, 128 GB, 6GB RAM, wifi) for about 520 euro from Amazon Spain. They deliver in whole Europe. The price states about 600 euro, but there is often 50-100 euro coupon/discount.

I don't know why is written 4G on top, but down in the specifications is clearly wifi only. I have it now at home (Germany) delivered and not opened yet.

• Kumar

Sd870 12" only 500eur
Much worth and better
Go for lenovo

• hi

Poor Guy , 04 Oct 2021Go for ipad 9th gen base model or ipad 8th gen 2nd hand mod... morebut i am looking upto the screen size and the samsung dex option as i am looking it as a laptop replacement for some years

• Ryan gabriel paz

hi, 04 Oct 2021Guys plese help me I am planing to buy a tab i am on a bu... morePlss buy the xiaomi mi pad 5 pro sir/maam it is nasty worth it

• Poor Guy

hi, 04 Oct 2021Guys plese help me I am planing to buy a tab i am on a bu... moreGo for ipad 9th gen base model or ipad 8th gen 2nd hand model with cuse u or tuzker 2000 rupees chinese pencil ✏you willsave lot of money

• hi

Guys plese help me
I am planing to buy a tab
i am on a buget 500-700$$
which should i buy ;
apple ipad 2021
samsung tab s7 fe
huawei matepad 11
or any other suggestions
I am planning to use it for my studies mostly for next 3 to 5 years

raaj, 25 Sep 2021why the video looks so blurry or blurred , only ultra HD lo... moreThe first half part of you post seems to be your question and other half seems answer to the first half.

• Sudsaiyan

raaj, 25 Sep 2021i got this tab and when i play video its looks blurry, why ... moreBecause its a TFT display. Wouldnt have been the case if it had IPS or Amoled display

• raaj

i got this tab and when i play video its looks blurry, why the video looks so blurry or blurred , only ultra HD looks a bit sharp other wise HD FHD looks a little blurry

• raaj

silver, 19 Sep 2021hey im from malaysia as well. where do you see the book cov... moreBook cover is provided by manufacturer until 31st October 2021.
Hence, I expect all non-fraudulent retailers should give you that as well, until that time. But anyways I purchased mine from DirectD.

• beamngdrive

lqmnrfae, 21 Sep 2021It's on Samsung Malaysia official website.Yessss...its so good...

silver, 19 Sep 2021hey im from malaysia as well. where do you see the book cov... moreIt's on Samsung Malaysia official website.

EricDVP, 19 Sep 2021I saw ipad pro 2015 and I know But i think better soc and... moreI agree, all that I'm saying is that Lenovo and Xiaomi should've released bigger versions to compete with the fe.

• silver

Anonymous, 18 Sep 2021I am from Malaysia. In fact, it was officially available he... morehey im from malaysia as well. where do you see the book cover included seller? mind stating the shop name or sending the link?

AhmedSLL, 19 Sep 2021Again, missing the point here, the size, I guess you'v... moreI saw ipad pro 2015 and I know
But i think better soc and display resolution are more important
It is my personal opinion

EricDVP, 18 Sep 2021i didnt try mi pen but I tried S pen and apple pen and m pe... moreAgain, missing the point here, the size, I guess you've never seen the s7 plus or the bigger ipad pro, I know that 1 to 1.5 inch of size doesn't sound like much, but you have to see it to understand how much difference it makes.