Samsung Galaxy W I8150

Samsung Galaxy W I8150

• spacepodlife

ema, 13 May 2020did phone support app whtsapp? Yes it did, the old versions of the software. Not the current ones.

• Waxpi gee

costero, 27 Jun 2020I am not able to download whatsapp and any other appMy phone did not support me to installs apps.

• costero

ema, 13 May 2020did phone support app whtsapp? I am not able to download whatsapp and any other app

• ema

did phone support app whtsapp?

• user zero

i cant uproad apps like fb etc pliz help

• mgmgko

• MT

Guy Swat , 08 Sep 2018Isn't there any update for the phone? Its becoming outmoded... moreThe latest usable Android on this phone is CM12.1 (Lollipop). Good for daily drive, not for RAM hog apps. otherwise you can try CM11 (KitKat).

• Guy Swat

Isn't there any update for the phone? Its becoming outmoded and so many updates barely run on it.

AnonD-705344, 04 Oct 2017they are many custom roms available, up to android 7.1. I bricked mine by trying to install custom rom

TRMA, 24 May 2017Is there exixt an 2.4 or later Android for Galaxy W I8150?they are many custom roms available, up to android 7.1.

TRMA, 24 May 2017Is there exixt an 2.4 or later Android for Galaxy W I8150?There's no way for android 2.4, you missed the comment "2.3.6 is the latest."

• CYL

TRMA, 24 May 2017Is there exixt an 2.4 or later Android for Galaxy W I8150?2.3.6 is the latest.

• TRMA

Is there exixt an 2.4 or later Android for Galaxy W I8150?

• Siti

Anonymous, 07 Jun 2016My phone galxy wander gt18150 is locked I don't no password... moreMaybe you can reset....

I just bought Samsung Galaxy w but I can't get English language u need help please

Excellent camera, but thats the best thing about this phone.

My phone galxy wander gt18150 is locked I don't no password and email wits other 0psan opne me phone

back icon takes me to home page instead of previous page

• Aman

too Much poxy mobile

• A.B.

Catur jonas, 15 Nov 2015Still using it with lollipop as optional. Smooth like hellbattery life???