Samsung Galaxy Watch

Samsung Galaxy Watch

• scorpio

Rlina, 04 Sep 2020Not water resistant. I wear it while in a shallow pool hold... moreCan I please ask whether your watch is the small or large face model and is it the LTE version. I would be interested to know how much battery life you get. I have the small face LTE version which was getting awful battery life of about 18 hours. Then there was an update in June and now I'm getting about 48 hours battery life. Quite amazing transformation. I find the watch to be just great. It does everything I want and allows to leave my phone at home if I wish. However I do not wear it in the shower or in a pool as I am too nervous to test that feature. My watch is coming up to 12 months old.

Please let me know your battery life. i was very disappointed initially but now totally happy.

• Rlina

Not water resistant. I wear it while in a shallow pool holding my baby and when I wash dishes and it is water damaged. This is the 2nd samsung watch I had that works well the first 2 years amd then gets water damage in the 3rd year. Seems like the seals only lasts 2 years. If that's the lifetime what idiot would pay 700 bucks for the Watch 3?! This is the last Samsung watch I am buying.

• hehe

viss, 09 Jul 2020Where is that 399 euros price ? the LTE Version is 250 euro... moreIn lithuania :D

• dimitar

The watch died for second time for one year. Everything starts with random sensor readings, random restart or shutdown and finally the watch don't want to turn on. The first repair was replacement of the main board. Still waiting for the second but it will be the same I think.
Shame on you Samsung. Very poor quality

• viss

LaDeX, 20 May 2020Why does specs list price as 220€? It's been 2 years and th... moreWhere is that 399 euros price ? the LTE Version is 250 euros in Germany?!

Handyfan, 13 Aug 2018I used smart watches before and tried a few models but deci... moreI'm agree with you.

• LaDeX

Why does specs list price as 220€? It's been 2 years and the watch is 299€ on sale. Normal price is still 399€.

• Mike

CosminxD13, 28 Mar 2020With this watch can you read documents like pdf, word?Yes, you can open and edit all those documents, the watch has full Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Pro packages preinstalled.

• CosminxD13

With this watch can you read documents like pdf, word?

• Bohab

Dazza, 21 Feb 2020Anything with GPS or Assisted GPS or wireless (BT, wifi, li... moreYou don't think they could track you via your phone or laptop, if they wanted to? If you are big enough to show up on their radar, they have got your location.

• Dazza

Anything with GPS or Assisted GPS or wireless (BT, wifi, lifi, cellular network) and the ability to upload either when docked or via wireless can be used to track you.
Reference: simple internet search: "US military reviewing security practices after fitness app"; the commercial company weren't even trying to be malicious.

• scorpio

Nicky, 12 Feb 2020judging by your answer, you have no idea what I was asking.... moreHi Nicky now I understand. I have never heard of them until now. I was making the point that Samsung Health will track your movements and workout by way of exertion or number of steps taken. It will not provide a map or directory of where you may have gone. It will record the distance but not the destination.

• Nicky

Courty1969, 12 Feb 2020Phone does support maps just download Navigator. Thank you for idea, but i dont need navigator, the samsung health app has not charted my running route, and the Strava and Endomondo apps are, so I'm wondering if anyone else has a problem with it, is it a problem at all or is it normal.

• Nicky

scorpio, 12 Feb 2020Nicky no need to be rude. You asked a question and I answer... morejudging by your answer, you have no idea what I was asking. i am not rude but i deny your allegation that the watch is not a GPS tracker. the watch is exceptional for sports tracking and as such is a GPS tracker. It has GPS and works perfectly. Samsung Health didn't leave me the route when I was running, and Strava and Endomondo, which you think is a watch, is a application and have routes of running on map. Is it clearer now?

• Courty1969

Phone does support maps just download Navigator.

• scorpio

Nicky, 11 Feb 2020You are so funny. Why then Strava & Endomondo track GPS... moreNicky no need to be rude. You asked a question and I answered it. This watch does not have a map. I don't know what those other are but if they are so good then by all means get one. Also try being nice to people.

• Nicky

scorpio, 11 Feb 2020The watch is not a GPS tracker. Its a step counter .You are so funny. Why then Strava & Endomondo track GPS with map?! Better shut up if you dont know what to say.

• scorpio

Nicky, 10 Feb 2020Hey! When i runing with Watch, after training Samsung Healt... moreThe watch is not a GPS tracker. Its a step counter .

• Nicky

Hey! When i runing with Watch, after training Samsung Health doesnt show map with my route, only data. Is this normal?