Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 Aluminum

Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 Aluminum

• scorpio

Steven , 01 Oct 2019I have the watch since last week. I switched from Apple watch 4 ... moreHi Steven I have the Samsung Galaxy watch 42mm LTE version. It is a great watch but the limiter is the battery. I can only just squeeze less than 20 hours out of a charge with all connections enabled but AOD. I notice that you have AOD enabled so how much battery time are you getting and have tried it without AOD to compare?

• Kim

leVinchy, 19 Sep 2019How the heck did you manage to get yours so early?Yeah and the review was not constructive. Not balanced. Only a complaint forum. Odd

• Adi

Amazing Watch using from last 1 and half month everything i need it in a smart watch active 2 its fablous

Denver, 19 Aug 2019For 250 euro? without cellular network? no buy samsung stop bein... moreYeah, better buy the non LTE version of Apple watch 5 for just 490€

• Steven

I have the watch since last week. I switched from Apple watch 4 and Iphone 7 to Galaxy Watch Active 2 ans Galaxy Note 10+
1. Call quality is better
2. I can respond to text mesages direct from the phone
3. Lighter. I absolutly forget having a watch
5. AOD is great. Although I see Apple put it on 5 series
6. Good price - 30% less than 5 series
7. Also ecg
8. Way way more watch faces + customisations
9. Round - it looks like a ..... watch :)))
10. Great Usefull Ring to scroll through menus when fingers dirty

Anonymous, 10 Sep 2019I received the watch 4 days ago and am not that happy about it. ... moreHow the heck did you manage to get yours so early?

I received the watch 4 days ago and am not that happy about it.
I wish I could send voice messages through skype or whatsapp.

As far as the fitness capabilities of this watch is concerned, I didn't find them reliable. It was over appreciating almost all situations. 10 steps was 20 steps for the watch. 10 minutes walking was 20 minutes walking. It would keep counting minutes of exercise even when I was totally still for 5 minutes long.

Sleep tracking is a no no.
I had to disable several fit notifications because they were annoying to say the least, especially when they are completely inaccurate.
I was happy with the interface, the good looks, the screen, the notifications when I received a message from social media.
But still, it's not ready yet. I don't know how close they came to be but I am pessimistic. It doesn't feel a complete product with so many inaccuracies and it was also kinda expensive. The promise that an upgraded heart monitor would yield better results is not fulfilled.
I would not buy it again and every friend that got impressed by its looks I told them to wait another 5 more years before they invest money in such a technology.

Sorry Samsung, the figures are useless and can't use them or rely on them.

Only 1.4-1.5 GB are user available. Is this true?

I pre-ordered it. Let's see how it will perform.
It's my first expensive smartwatch after trying those small fit-bands.

• Denver