Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4s

Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4s

• Andy

Hello everyone. How does battery last after android update?

they need to add stabilisation to the camera in the next Xcover 5

• Matandrius

Hello everyone. How does battery last after android update?

I wish this was available in the US. It has a removable battery and it's not a giant phone.

• Year2020

Dende, 13 Jul 2020Hello, what type OS on this phone - 32bit or 64bit ?64bit
8 core in 1 processor
2x1.6 GHz & 6x1.6 GHz

• Sun Sam

Bat21, 16 Jun 2020Xcover Pro is being sold in Canada through Telus..but minus... moreSame in France this summer 2020. No radio FM or tuner FM

• brew

how long will this be supported for by samsung?

• Dende

Hello, what type OS on this phone - 32bit or 64bit ?

Xcover Pro is being sold in Canada through Telus..but minus the FM radio feature. ( Thanks Telus and Samsung for selling us the model with one less feature! Really?!)

Can it play Pubg

• Bongski

Is this available in the philipines? Answer please :(

• Greengoose

Samsung; thank you so much for coming back with the big Battery replaceable Battery also, now we can have the phone we always wanted to have and to have it until it wore out, thank you so much.

• ecchphoto

I think for the everyday using the Xcover 4S better than FieldPro and Pro

Anonymous, 16 Jan 2020Xcover Pro is out now. FieldPro with S9 cpu is nowhere t... moreFieldPro is also out but in certain market, i couldnt figure out whitch

AlwaysOffline, 18 Dec 2019I wish they take up on the recommendations here, and next v... moreXcover Pro is out now.

FieldPro with S9 cpu is nowhere to be found, however.

AlwaysOffline, 18 Dec 2019I wish they take up on the recommendations here, and next v... moreXcover Pro with 4050mah battery is now available.

• Xcoder Pro

Can the Xcover 4s get Android 10 update

• DAC

I took delivery of an Xcover 4s Dual Sim last week, and I'm very happy with it. My previous phone was an Xcover 3, and before that the original Xcover - it is certainly a world away from the Xcover 3, but that's hardly surprising.

If you're comparing this to an S10 or something prettier or more expensive, and you want to waste your life Instagramming, posing, watching films and gaming - then this isn't the phone for you. But if you're looking for something genuinely rugged, water-resistant, easy to use, no-nonsense, for ordinary tasks (reading e-mails, documents, sending messages, making calls, occasional use as a sat-nav or language translator, and light web browsing), this does the job better than anything else out there. Yes, there are some Chinese phones which put up a good fight, but ultimately they aren't as robust.

Fortunately I haven't dropped this yet, and I haven't taken it under water - but my previous Xcovers got dropped onto concrete, they got taken swimming, fell into freezing water, and never broke or stopped working. I hope this one will live up to its predecessors.

So far, it has done everything I wanted, and phone calls on both sims are clear and get reasonably good reception.

• AlwaysOffline

I wish they take up on the recommendations here, and next version improves upon that:
1. Higher battery capacity. 2800 is barely a battery nowdays. Since we care about removable at least make it a good one, at least 4500-5000mAh
2. Infra-red is also a must because many people use it as a remote control.
3. Just keep the size and the camera, those are perfect for a rugged-type phone.
Right now you can find it in Europe for around 190+ €

• Jozef

Friedrich Nietzsche, 29 Aug 2019I ordered one for myself yesterday. Paid 223 euros from O2.... moreHello, please, what is the reception of mobile signal? I need to be good as some devices have a problem with me ...