Samsung Galaxy Z Flip

Samsung Galaxy Z Flip

• Ling

Been using for almost a year. Looks like everything is good. Fast photo loading when scrolling to the bottom of my gallery/album. Touch screen is great and surviving well - maybe because i dont keep long fingernails.

• Wally

The phone seems to have a constant micro vibration if the phone is on a smooth surface it will move along and fall off, I was very curious so I put on a tablecloth then put my pells on the phone they started moving and fell off, I have done the many time, so the phone when placed on a smooth surface will move along the fall on the floor, also when I touch the screen nothing happens this happens a lot.

Aica, 08 Jan 2021To be honest, this is by far the best smartphone i ever o... moreyou are definitely not the only one. plastic screens scratch from fingernails.

Johnjohnthereviewer, 29 Jan 2021I don't know if anyone will read this but I am so plea... moreGood remote

damso, 08 Jan 2021Im an owner since may last year, what an awesome device to ... moreExactly how I feel as well. Great, great phone.

I don't know if anyone will read this but I am so pleased with this phone. This is an excellent design, easy to ise one handed and with basic care, this is the smartest phone choice I have made period. It has decent cameras but the coolest thing is the screen (obviously). I am pleased to say this phone 3 months after owning it, is the best phone ive ever used and I have used alot. It folds up to a small little square and you can fit it anywhere. And it is fast... Blazing quick. Get one!

• damso

Im an owner since may last year, what an awesome device to have. I dont have any cons that I can think of. I love how huge the device is when opened, and how small when closed. its a genius design. I take care of my phones usually, this phone is not as fragile as it may look. I was really afraid of that but phone proved to be great all around. if you love phones, have money, go for it.

• Aica

To be honest, this is by far the best smartphone i ever owned. My only concern are the scratches on the screen. It seems like I am the only one with this problem. I trim my nails as often as possible and wipe clean the screen as gentle as I can but right now the scratches are just getting worse and worse. I use optical cleaning cloth or microfiber towel. Do you recommend screen protector? will my warranty be voided?

• tung

no call recorder ...better have it..

• TechGeek

This is a good smartphone because it is light and compact. It has a flagship chipset and is made by one of the biggest smartphone manufacturers in the world. It is no budget phone, so be careful of it's price tag, so shop around to fund the best deal. If you can stretch to the 5G version, definitely go for that one. Now that we are in 2021, everyone should wait for febuary, when Samsung is going to release the 2nd generation of this phone with improved specifications and a better all around device.

Thanks for reading my thoughts on this phone - and check the Motorola Razr 5G for my thoughts on that one.

• Zzzhgy

Nick4u, 10 Jun 2020"ALL THE POTENTIAL BUYERS" Go for this Phone .... Ig... moreYour review actually makes me want to buy the phone less.

great dont have it but tried it great.

• Quintin

Had the phone 2 days. Just died while charging, no response. Totally dead.

192 cm asian boy, 17 Nov 2020I don’t know why they drill holes in the screen of the fold... moreIt doesn't. I really enjoy my S10 with the punch hole cutout, it's one of the things you have to try for yourself first before you can say yes or no to. Just like the iPhone notch, it really isn't as bad as you make it to be.

Whatever it is, next year's Galaxy ZFold 3 will have under display camera. Nice!

I don’t know why they drill holes in the screen of the foldin' phone in pursuit of the screen-to-body ratio. This is stupid and loses its original meanin'..

You can put 85h in the details above.
(As video-review shown)

• iMvte

Not a Samsung fan., 17 May 2020I give this phone 2 to 3 months before a permanent fold for... moreCurrently 5 Months in daily usage ect... not a single scratch or burn in. :)

• JR

RedRanger, 07 Aug 2020yes no wonder, that's the weakness of the amoled scree... moreI have read your comment several times and either not all of it was included or you dont make sense.

iMvte, 13 Jun 2020Those who don't "OWN" one don't have the Right to Review? W... moreCan but agree with you phone looks amazing sometimes reviewers try to compare most android phones to apple phone. apple will not make a foldable phone they will just keep churning out the same type of phone but update the processor

• RedRanger

Not a Samsung fan., 17 May 2020I give this phone 2 to 3 months before a permanent fold for... moreyes no wonder, that's the weakness of the amoled screen
which somehow always happens in this Samsung brand. Samsung which reduces the quality of the AMOLED screen, or the AMOLED screen of another brand of cellphone that is better than the one used by Samsung.
I have used Samsung from the days of Nokia, it was still successful, but now I am leaving it. because now there are many other choice brands besides Samsung and Apple. but if only given a choice of two brands I would prefer Samsung over Apple.