Samsung Gear S3 classic LTE

Samsung Gear S3 classic LTE

• Marian

Hi! Why doesn't the LTE version appear on Samsung's website? ...or any other except this one?

I'd love to know a) when this is going to have real waterproofing so I can swim with it b) be available in Canada. WTF Samsung?!

I have only good/great things to say about the Gear S3! Thanks to Bluetooth, I can connect it to my Samsung Note 4 -- soon to be Note 8 -- which in turn connects it to my Bluetooth Phonak hearing aids and to my Toyota RAV4 radio.

I can't wait to have it connected to my virtual reality 48x84 sliding glass door with 4K video and hi-def stereo sound. It's like looking out into deep space or seeing the wild blue ocean or the Golden Gate bridge with the fog rolling in or whatever appeals to you.

• tochi

the new one has NFC for samsung pay

Do all the watch makers 'get together' to collude on the specs for these watches? They are all the same spec. Why is there no product differentiation? Crazy stuff!

Somebody knows the names of the watchfaces of the pictures?

• Went

AnonD-658308, 02 Apr 2017Thinking whether to get this watch or to get C9 Pro phone w... moreyou'd be more disappointed if it was Android wear based. Even 2.0 isn't that great.

• Divy

reliable till its in warranty.

• k1ron

where can I buy this watch in uk?

Thinking whether to get this watch or to get C9 Pro phone which I could use as my secondary phone..This is a very pricey watch. Yet it is Tizen-based. Kind of bit disappointed about this.

Expensive and ugly nothing more to say.

• Q33NY

• tech.wizard

Tech Savy, 25 Mar 2017enough Samsung, just give up.samsung rocks and it will for a long time !
buddy you give up

• Tech Savy

enough Samsung, just give up.