Samsung Gear Sport

Samsung Gear Sport

I've detected an issue while connected with my Powerbearts bluetooth earphones. The software is up-to-date. While listening to Spotify in offline mode, if I receive a call and answer it directly on the watch, the music stops playing and I need to take the call on my phone. The problem is, when I start playing the music again on the watch it stops transmitting to the earphones. They are still connected, and you can turn off and on, the audio still doesn't transmites. The only way to solve it is, turn the watch off and on. Note: If you receive the call and answer it directly on the phone this do not happen, or instead of answer it, if you reject the call on the watch, this still doesn't happen. If anyone knows something about it. Please share it.

• altaf

alto, 13 Nov 2019water proof yes dear no issue I'm using from last one year Alhamdulillah perfect

• alto

Anonymous, 19 Mar 2019Water resistant. Not water proof. water proof

• valek

mo, 31 Aug 2018just want to know that if it would work on iOS. yes...im using iPhone XS... works great

• Maverick

Anonymous, 09 Apr 2019Are u sure about water resistant? I am doubted between Gear Spor... moreI have both S3 Frontier and Gear Sport. personally i like the Gear sport more. but one drawback of gear sport is that it doesnt have a speaker so you cannot answer calls. other than that these both are same.

• notsammyfan

FancyCake, 24 Oct 2018Can't decide, this or Fitbit Versa? Yes it would, you just have to install gear watch app from app store. The pairing is very fast and it takes minutes. It will work just as smooth as it works with any samsung(android) smartphone. I have used this watch both with s9 and iphone 8, works like a charm.
T

Anonymous, 19 Mar 2019Water resistant. Not water proof. Are u sure about water resistant? I am doubted between Gear Sport and Gear s3

Richies, 09 Feb 2019I had a Gear sport after less than a month it went faulty - wate... moreWater resistant. Not water proof.

• Richies

I had a Gear sport after less than a month it went faulty - water damage - depth of water 1.5m - would they repair it, no - my fault apparently. They were even going to charge for me for not repairing it. Unbelieveable. The product is garbage the support and service even worse.

• fx_paris

hello, is it possible to program a vibration every minute or so using an alarm with Samsung Gear Sport ?

• Carmanen

This watch just started to receive Tizen 4.0 update :)

• mykwells

please does it work with android phones or is it compatible with nokia 6?

• FancyCake

Can't decide, this or Fitbit Versa?

• mo

just want to know that if it would work on iOS.

just wondering will the new tizen update be available for the Samsung gear sport?

• Lionel

Just wondering will the new tizen be available for the Samsung gear sport?

• Lionel

Just wondering will the new tizen be available for the Samsung gear sport?

• zazo

Anonymous, 06 Feb 2018I hv been using gear sport for last 20 days... I tried to connec... morethis watch unfortunately can't receive or make calls

AnonD-748138, 29 Mar 2018typically you connect watch and headset to phone at the same tim... moreHello can I make and receive calls directly from watch? Can I send texts from it too? I'm getting a lot of mixed answers? Thanks

Anonymous, 06 Feb 2018I hv been using gear sport for last 20 days... I tried to connec... moretypically you connect watch and headset to phone at the same time, when a call comes in you answer with watch or headset, I use with j7 2016 and it works perfectly, also using level pro headset.