Samsung Guru Dual 26

Samsung Guru Dual 26

sri, 21 Jun 2013how to use tasks and convertor in my samsung guru dual sim phone...How i am use my dual sim phone samsung guru

• sakthi

test, 24 Jan 2013 I have my new Guru 1207, But i am unable to send messages. Its... more1st check message center number and sms packes.

• Cotu

Poor Phone.........Not value for money according to me........

• sri

how to use tasks and convertor in my samsung guru dual sim phone...

• test

I have my new Guru 1207, But i am unable to send messages. Its showing error message while sending.

Can anyone have the solution for this.?

• Vishu

Type *2767*3855# and your cell is unlocked....

• guru

my phone is very bad perfomense battery pickup very bad

• manju

i have a problem in guru dual 26 it was steak & auto switch off can't repaper in company

• renalt

hi

i've got a problem with my cell fone.my fone is lock and i dont how to unlock it ask the code and i dont have that code could you please tell me what to do. my serie is dual sim gt-e2152

Looks awful :|.

• atul

Nice phone & Good Looking
Thanks

• SAn

NICE one. For basic use it's a handy dual sim phone. The sound and battery is good. Cost is also attractive

is beautiful this phone

• chaitanya

do this phone has internet browser in or else how to connect it to a pc. it has audio player but no connectivity i think if has pls reply

• Nilesh B

if above specification is true then i purches it today.....
good.

• manish

hi myself manish here from navsari gujarat, may i know when this phone is available in market ?

• debasis

cooltarun@yahoo.com, 16 May 2011dude, i alos bought this phone, pls if u have found solution (ho... morethere is the volume keys to select sim(s).
better you read manual by having time.
thank you.

• Amrish

hey how do you keep your words in the dictionary intact ?
I mean non english words when using dictionary goes into "your words" but i find that these get erased after a short while. how to prevent that

• Niranjan Adhav Patil

superb, fantastic, mind blowing and Value for money no more words !

• Jeet

cooltarun@yahoo.com, 16 May 2011dude, i alos bought this phone, pls if u have found solution (ho... moreHi Dude to change sim mode like sim 1 to sim 2, you will use the right side lower switch. & if u mark the sim 1, sim 2 then u can sae the active sim.