Samsung i550

Samsung i550

• abdul

my samsung i550w infrequently beep sound, request to kindly help anyone

Nice phone , had it for 2 years.

• krishna

How can I get a battery for my phone SGH-i550 please reply

• Shahzad Masih

how to open front camera this phone kindly tell me how to use and where front camera option .

• ko

Ik want to buy a new one of this why aren't they make one of this any more?

• max

same, i use this pone till now since 2008, it's 5 years!
very good phone

Hi, i can't send and receive calls and text with this phone, there is a "3G" under the signal, what am i supposed to do? how can i restore my phone? i don't know the lock code.

• Uday

OSY, 15 Feb 20113 years on this phone....best phone I have ever used....so ... moreIts very nice im usin it from 2008 up to nw 2013

• Uday

• Irfan

Please tell instruct me how to change the language to English, it is in arabic

• sandun

Still I Will Use This Samsung i550.Its very Good Mobil,
Thanks Samsung...................

nice phone it should nt b discontnude

Peter, 22 Jul 2011Up to how many gigabyte capacity of this phone i550? not gegabyte capecety. It has 150 MB internal memory capecity.k.

• Burn

Hello everyone :)

Does i550w support VIBER?

• prozac

Deepak, 15 Nov 2011Hi iam deepak, i had to format my memory card for some reas... moreinstal garmin 4.10.80 with maps.Look up on Google for it.

• j3poii

mofeed, 02 Dec 2011can i use voip services on my samsung sgh-i550w Yes, if you have the jar installer of the VoIP service you want to use.

• mofeed

can i use voip services on my samsung sgh-i550w

• andrias

i want 2 delet same of the file in my phone becouse the memory is ful.

• Deepak

Hi iam deepak, i had to format my memory card for some reasons and now the inbuilt navigation software is also deleted from my memory card. Now when i click on the icon, it says 'no mobile navigator software detected. please insert the memory card containing your navigator software'
How to get it back please advice...
Thnx.

• arpit

realy this is a goood phone