Samsung I5801 Galaxy Apollo

Samsung I5801 Galaxy Apollo

eminem369, 13 Oct 2016Please can you tell me the default alarm tone used in this phone... moreThe default alarm tone is called "Good morning"

can this phone RUN temple run? ^^

• eminem369

Buchannach, 19 Jan 2016A great phone in its day but now past it, was it only 2G!!!Please can you tell me the default alarm tone used in this phone. I used it 5 years ago and lost it in 1 year. Since then I am trying to find out the name of the alarm tone and the notification tone. I found the notification tone "Tweeters" but couldnt find the alarm tone. Please please please help me.
Thanks in advance

Anonymous, 30 Jun 2016Are you still using this phone? haha, me too :)me too!!!

i still use it for audio no1 in audio quality has loud volume and wolfson dac

Pinto, 19 Feb 2016its great phone ever but now its botom screen botones are not wo... moreAre you still using this phone? haha, me too :)

• Pinto

its great phone ever but now its botom screen botones are not working what to do ? need to change the display or any other problem is there ? & display also not available in market or Samsung gallery

• Buchannach

A great phone in its day but now past it, was it only 2G!!!

I have the same mobile, but as i reset the phone the language has changed. how to bring back the language to English?

• Danielkedir@ymail.co

Hey i have this phone but when i use one app game i was doing sinoff then when i try to open can't work my sim card it say "sim network unlock pin"what i do?

• Dani

• AMIT

i am unable to read the message or the missed call, out going or incoming call . the dialled or received nos. does not shown by the mobile. tell me the function so that i can see the last call made or received.

• Gv

I want to block certain messages. How can I do that.

• abhiiii

it is awesome model

• bunty

u singh, 02 Nov 2014I m still usng this phn frm last 4 years.... Till nw its wrkng ... morehow can we turn off packet data internet connection in this mobile

• ahtesh

Yes I agree, I am too using this phone from 4 yrs. It fell into water completely. Samsung said, I need to replace the mother board & it costs 5000 Rs, as it was not under warranty.
I got it repaired from local repair shop & this is still working.

• GOLDFINGER

AnonD-274516, 03 Sep 2014Can the micro SD slot support 32GB really? Yes it does, I'm using it

• u singh

I m still usng this phn frm last 4 years....
Till nw its wrkng vry wll...
It is the bst....means the bst phone ever mnufctrd by samsung.

[z]man, 18 Jul 2014I've had it for over 3 years, its a pretty decent phone, very go... moreCan the micro SD slot support 32GB really?

Attila, 03 Aug 2014I have my Galaxy Apollo, please help me with an information how ... morehold mobile switch off button 2 sec. and select data network mode.....