• Ander

Anonymous, 22 Feb 2010well, i want to sell mine since i have 2 units already. it's alm... moreHey, i read your add... how much are you planning on sellingt one??
Thanks

• Luis

Anonymous, 22 Feb 2010well, i want to sell mine since i have 2 units already. it's alm... more want one too but I've searched for over two days on the internet and find nothing, if the person you are as anonymous can sell me one please

• vanvera

$167.19 new - Auroracell.com
Heres mwhere you can uy it;)

karla, 27 Jan 2010i fell in love with this phone when i saw it on pics. and antenn... morewell, i want to sell mine since i have 2 units already. it's almost new and 99 percent scratchless!!! just bought it this week in Japan!!! just give me some infos how to reach you and i'll just make an appointment if possible...

• karla

i fell in love with this phone when i saw it on pics. and antenna is cool and retro. where can i buy it??? haven't found any in local shops or on the internet.
i have contacted samsung and waiting for their reply.
please if someone is selling it let mek now:(

• Shingz

When is this phone arriving in the SGP market?

• unknown

Where can i buy this phone in spain?

• Pimentel

Hi everybody, sorry about my poor english.
I'm from Brazil and my friend has this phone. In SPEC it does not have JAVA, but it comes with a Java game. It is locked if you try install a Java game by USB cable or Bluetooth, but you can install by an OTA (Over the AIR) message. There is a secret code to unlock it. Who knows!!??
Thanks for help-me.

Here in Brazil this phone comes with a 16 m. color display instead of 65k, wich is a lot better.

• BC

Why does it not have 3G? Otherwise, good phone, indeed.

• Cesar

i6210 also appeared in Brazil, with a 1Seg mobile TV receiver.

• Filipe

Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970Yes, who cares about anywhere else (but the place you're from), right?

Where can i buy this phone unlocked to Canada? thanks.

• Filipe

Great to see this one finally here :) Thanks GSMArena for reading my e-mail and adding this one.