Samsung I7500 Galaxy

Samsung I7500 Galaxy

I like this phone

• TB

This is the begging of android galaxy :)

• theffsx

my dream phone back in 2009

• Staga

found mine, still working like new... means slooooowly ;)

Happy 10th anniversary of this phone :)

Macbeth, 13 Jan 2019It appears the 10 year anniversary of this phone is being t... moreAre you a phone collector? If you are, do you have a YouTube channel?

an ex samsung fan, 27 Feb 2019the galaxy s10 is an amazing phoneI didn't say it was bad, just overhyped, that's all

• an ex samsung fan

Macbeth, 13 Jan 2019It appears the 10 year anniversary of this phone is being t... morethe galaxy s10 is an amazing phone

It appears the 10 year anniversary of this phone is being too overhyped IMO

• It's Oled lol

It's Oled. Lol.

• AnonD-632062

The first Samsung Galaxy! A legend was born!

• I7500 user

I'm still using this thing. Mostly as an ereader though. My first (and likely only) android phone.

WOW! Samsung uses AMOLED since 2009! Great job!
And here come's Apple using AMOLED in 2017. Way too late. But better late than never?
Anyway, I've never seen this phone in my country. :( Samsung became popular in my country with S2 on the premium range, Galaxy Y on the budget range, and Galaxy Ace (I think) on the midrange.

Does anyone still use this phone on a daily driver?

AnonD-632062, 02 Apr 2017The first Galaxy, even before the the Galaxy S. This is whe... moreTo Obi Wan Kenobi:

You are a joker (smile). You read GSMArena's 'Counterclockwise: the dawn of Samsung Galaxy' since morning and then you decided to post on the first Galaxy's forum (smile).

• AnonD-632062

The first Galaxy, even before the the Galaxy S. This is where it all started! :')

• dhane

i want to boot my phone, but i don't get exact video for formating or booting my samsung galaxy gt-i7500. any one can help me to defult my phone!.

• can help

dounia, 20 Aug 2013Hi , i'm dounia from algeria (in Afrique ) i buy this phone... morei can may be help you !

• kedim sidahmed

im sidahmed from algeria i have samsung gt 17500 Galaxy but when i put the cart sim he tell me to unlock the cart sim please tell me how can i unlock him

• poo

dounia, 20 Aug 2013Hi , i'm dounia from algeria (in Afrique ) i buy this phone... moreblutooth works only with earphone,there is no possibility of file transfer,and those apps are not avilable due to old os