Samsung i8510 INNOV8

Samsung i8510 INNOV8

Tequila , 28 Mar 2019Hello family I'm also searching every online site for this phon... moreI have a Working Used of this Phone

• Tequila

Hello family
I'm also searching every online site for this phone but i can't find anything except replacement parts.I even sent an e-mail to Samsung and ask them to remanufacture it exactly the way it was and see if it won't sell.I think if maybe they can receive a lot more request they might consider

• Joseph

I have this back in 2016

Cive, 24 Jul 2008man, what you're talking about!? there was 8mpx phone in japan ... moreThat phone was released in October. The Samsung i8510 INNOV8 was released in September.

Can't believe Samsung didn't produce enough of these phones so it can be a very popular phone.

• Dejvi Mullaj

tonymancs, 06 Dec 2016Just got one. Literally a golden year for me, with N91, N93 and ... moreI want this phone, everybody have this phone

Just got one. Literally a golden year for me, with N91, N93 and INNOV8 in collecton, all fully working.

I'm literally crying right now because I can't find this phone for sale on eBay...

Amazing phone ! I saw it on sell NEW ! But price is high.

i had strip problem display was'nt showing up, gave some one in market to fix it he proved a criminal and ate my phone and all it's accessories with box curse you technicians. i remember, i was a 13-14 year old young boy.. "May he rot in hell forever n 4ever" ah... those were the days... best phone ever i had in my life. samsung should reproduce such phones again.

• Anon

This phone was great. Remember I sold the n95 8gb for this. Ah...those were the days...nowadays all phones look the same.

WaTzaP, 02 Apr 2015can't find any phone that looks alike :( i would buy it again... moreso would I.

• Great

I a friend gave me Samsung i8510.The screen is always black if i on it i hear its sound but the screen is dark.
What can i do?. Somebody should help. Thanks.

• WaTzaP

Manush, 09 Mar 2015The greatest of all can't find any phone that looks alike :(

i would buy it again if it had another OS

• Shaq

My i8510 freezes when i switch it on, it stays stuck on Samsung innov 8. what can i do to get working normal again

• Manush

The greatest of all

• Manush

AnonD-339732, 09 Dec 2014Hello Friends, I have samsung Innov8 16GB. And there is a a prb.... morePress 0 and 8 holding start the phone. It will reset your phone and wipe everything in phone.

• averhielle

the greatest phone of all time!it beats iphone,android and other phones.Legend of samsung begins with this handyset.

AnonD-137930, 13 Oct 2014One of the best SMARTPHONE of the past decade even the iPhone ca... moreI agree so much!! We dont need stupid icloud account nor stupid apple id nor stupid google account to enjoy the full of this awesome useful phone!

Hello Friends, I have samsung Innov8 16GB. And there is a a prb. in my mobile when i start my mobile there is samsung logo come and logo not gone and my mobile not run. only samsung logo appear. please friends help me. I love this phone very much because this is my favourite mob. and my wife give it me as my bday wedding gift. So please help me. I m from india. Please help me to solve this problem.