Samsung I8700 Omnia 7

Samsung I8700 Omnia 7

• volta

Ivan, 04 Feb 2019I have updated this phone with new software 7.8, and make f... moreWindows phone 7 was discontinued many years ago, so services most things that the OS uses that require the use of the internet do not work.

Its quite a shame really, but the same is starting to happen with windows phone 8 as support for that ended over a year ago, and windows mobile 10 only has a few more months to go before it happens to it as well.

My advice would eb to use a separate device to use the features that do not work and use the phone as a phone OR get an android or iphone that does everything.

• Ivan

I have updated this phone with new software 7.8, and make factrory reset now i cant connect with windows live cant install apps and cant update again my software pls anyone know something?

• whatsapp

not working for me pliz people of windows do some please

No updates available !! Whatsapp also does not work !! How to solve this ??

• baba

My phone is windows 18700 omnia 7 is not support the whatsapp I install the whatsapp but I open whatsapp then instruction old number in which not conform me please tell me my old number thanks

• baba

Problem with my whatsapp

• rajesh

onyigirlie, 15 Jun 2015Its a rubbish fone it dosent download application like what... moreMy phone is windows omnia7 is not support the whatsapp I installed the whatsapp but I open whatsaap than instruction old whatsapp number in which not conform me pleas tell me my old whatsapp number thank you

• nikki

samaz, 13 Jan 2016can't connect with bluetooth and pc connections This is worst mobile. Not supported to connect with PC and Bluetooth.

• samaz

can't connect with bluetooth and pc connections

• samaz

can't connect with bluetooth and pc connection

• Master

cheap phone cant intall apps. cant conect to pc for data transfer.

• mathew

onyigirlie, 15 Jun 2015Its a rubbish fone it dosent download application like what... moreThat is untrue, she had something like that, its a WINDOWS fone for Crist sake...

• devaraj

In My Omni charging problem. Automatically on and off. Tell me the solution

• Monies Gh

Just got my omnia 7 how will i get Apps??

• onyigirlie

Richy B, 03 Apr 2014I like the phone very much but i am finding a little proble... moreIts a rubbish fone it dosent download application like whatsapp and dey rest,no indicator if u ve missed call or a missed message so am dropping it.

• charan

i m using Samsung GT18700 By default my friend install nokia 8.1 software in it now he is supporting charging can any one help to resolve this problem

Bilal, 11 Dec 2014Dear all, any one help me my omnia 7 don't stop screen at ... morei need help my samsung 8700 open but no data on screen ?

• Bilal

Dear all,
any one help me my omnia 7 don't stop screen at standby mood,
when i lock phone for standby so mobile screen on automaticly
,,,
thnx

• taakum

i cant send music using bluetooth

• ashi

blazekick, 17 Jan 2013how can I download music to the phone from the internet? pl... moreplz tell me if u knw hw u save vedios r music....!