Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II

Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II

My name is...laugh, 18 Apr 2021But android 11 isn't available with thisActually yes it is, it's indeed possible to get Android 11 on this phone. https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/rom-unofficial-11-0-0-r32-i9100-lineageos-18-1-beta.4199759/

• My name is...laugh

Anonymous, 31 Mar 2021Typing this from my galaxy s2 with android 11.But android 11 isn't available with this

Typing this from my galaxy s2 with android 11.

Moebie Wu, 16 Mar 2021Android 11 available for this device on XDA. Android 2.3-11... moreAny word on Android 12 coming to this phone once Android 12 is released?

Android 11 available for this device on XDA. Android 2.3-11 or 2011-2021, how a legend.

AnonD-1470, 22 May 2011just watched a arc review on utube and it is really laggy b... moretrolling for samsung was a teend back in then lol

• jon doe

My ex first phone

• Random

My 1st phone :) and i lost it now

Anonymous, 24 Oct 2020Can it still use whatsapp and does it work well with 4g sims Whatsapp won't work anymore on that phone

❤️

I9100, 04 Dec 2020Yeah One Of A Kind. One Of My Few Oldest Device Supporting ... more11 Now check on xda

• I9100

Momin BANGLADESH , 17 Nov 2020My fast android mobile this I love so much this mobile Yeah One Of A Kind. One Of My Few Oldest Device Supporting Up To Custom Android 10, From 4.1 To 10 Amazing.

• Momin BANGLADESH

My fast android mobile this
I love so much this mobile

• Alex

Anonymous, 25 Oct 2020My phone is not working it speaks by itself and somehow wor... moreSettings - accesibility - talk back (disable it)
To scroll down touch and hold or drag with two fingers.

• sarusaru

Anonymous, 09 Nov 2020The problem is you have Text to speech enabled. Disable it.good

Anonymous, 25 Oct 2020My phone is not working it speaks by itself and somehow wor... moreThe problem is you have Text to speech enabled. Disable it.

My phone is not working it speaks by itself and somehow works by double clicking and it didn't moves downward ..what should i do???

Antonydasst, 16 Oct 2020Wonderful ph. My first one. The mother board is spoiled its... moreCan it still use whatsapp and does it work well with 4g sims

• Antonydasst

Galaxy S2 Rocks!, 09 Mar 2020Ive had this phone for more than 7 years. As im using Xiaom... moreWonderful ph. My first one. The mother board is spoiled itseems , where can I get one