Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III

Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III

• Kashif Awan

amaizingggggg phone.. if guys worried about battery life its awsm 3 days standby almost and if you fully play 1 fulll day battery .. loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee itt. .

• Richard

Anonymous, 24 Sep 2012I just got my Galaxy III, LOVE IT!!!!!! It is awesome! I ... moreI don't think so. I had just purchased one about 10 days ago,and I have problems with it. The problem is I have to switch the power off other wise the phone will get hot and looses the battery power in no time.

Anonymous, 23 Sep 2012Samsung and LG are the biggest copy cat in te world after C... moreoh really? than tell me now. who sell the most phone for last 2 years at least? Samsung. which company produces most the world best display now? LG. Apple? tell me what they can do now. They can make a great product, but they don't have the hardware tech at all. Unlike Samsung, Sony or LG.

Anonymous, 24 Sep 2012I just got my Galaxy III, LOVE IT!!!!!! It is awesome! I ... moreGood 1 dude...nice choice u did. Im waiting for Note 2 atm stiL a month to go. Try getting usb on-d-go cable very useful.

raza, 24 Sep 2012Is there any new update of samsung account.?? I bought SGS... moreI have that update but I don't have any problem at all...everything run smooth

• raza

Is there any new update of samsung account.??
I bought SGS3 from a 2nd hand market, put my Sim and a notification start popping up "samsung session expired" than came the samsung account update and i updated but it got stuck. Same "session expiry" notifications kept on coming so I factory reset it in order to start fresh.In initial setup they asked for samsung account registration and update, I did both..
BUT after that, the Google apps have stopped working (gmail setup, maps, playstore etc)
please help me out in this

• AnonD-20461

hei guys

iam suprised that SE xperia Pro have good camera quality,SE Xperia pro price is very cheap, far cheaper than Samsung S3

The camera quality is very close to S3, you can check at comparing tool or video/picture sample

if you want to have good camera quality with cheap price, not consider about CPU and OS version, i think SE xperia pro is very good for YOU

• oppositesider

Anonymous, 24 Sep 2012Hi, I have an MHL connector that i used with my SG2, When I... moreIt is not compatible with S3, you have to buy for S3.

I just got my Galaxy III, LOVE IT!!!!!! It is awesome! I came from a Galaxy II, that was a great phone but they made some great improvements and now this phone is awesome!!!

AnonD-41092, 23 Sep 2012got it bro you are very helpfull thank you so much..one mor... moreThat's just for Internet speed, I think you can call it 4G

samsung is has better quality http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSFKVq36Hgc&feature=player_embedded#!

Hi, I have an MHL connector that i used with my SG2, When I plug it into the SGS3 I cant get a picture on the TV. Do I need to change a setting with the SGS3? Any help would be appreciated. thanks

• jajae

jojoba, 23 Sep 2012Awesome phone..nothing to worry...very fast..Awesome phone..

• jajae

jojoba, 23 Sep 2012Awesome phone..nothing to worry...very fast..Awesome phone..

Anonymous, 23 Sep 2012Samsung and LG are the biggest copy cat in te world after C... moreAnd iphone invented every gadget they have ? Trololol

Get ur facts straight dude...apple stole other's. Nothing they invented. Apple lost it when Wozniak left apple.

AnonD-8044, 23 Sep 2012Folk are only getting through day with battery on SGS3 bec... moreLol brynn nice one... U cant find interesting ppl to have a go at ur iphone 5 forum?

Folk are only getting through day with battery on SGS3 because they have extended one or 2 batterys..I flattened it in 6.5hrs been careful..Wait til the spec freaks go mad over 16 core 16GB RAM androids and have to have car battery to power it..

AnonD-61358, 23 Sep 2012Hi @Rajat Shresht Khatik i 100% agree with you .The S3 with... moreYou must be extraordinary to complete these 2 tasks at once,,,how can you play a game and read your notifications at same time,simply amazing??? Another attempt by Samsung/android to sell phones by having auseless feature..

• lol

Samasung is Copy cat. Nokia 920 will kick ass of this samsung galaxy s3.Just wait and watch.