Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III

Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III

• Takwan

I bought one Samsung galaxy s3 in Cambodia. I check it made in Vietnam. Is it true that Samsung galaxy s3 has a factory in Vietnam? Should next Samsung galaxy note II are made in Korea will present in Cambodia Samsung store?

• iSJ5

[deleted post]same encoding!

AnonD-71773, 23 Sep 2012Another point..... With this comparing speeds and tech. SGIII... moreActually the Iphone only comes a few pixels short of HD.

S3 is much better than I phone 5...

Another point.....

With this comparing speeds and tech. SGIII is using HD screen and iphone NOT HD screen...hmmmm

So if they change SGIII's screen like the iphone 5's what will be the test results?

people why compare SGIII with iphone 5?

We all know that iphone is a good phone but SGIII is far more better. That's because......

1. Multitasking at its best - Watch video & text at the same time.

2. S-Beam - share files instantly upto 40gb with other phones simultaneously.

3. NFC - the next big Tech we all knew.

4. Plug-N-Play - your PS3/Xbox controller (Soooweeeett!)

5. USB On-the-Go - just plug in this cable and you can plug ur usb flash, external HDD or even a USB Hub.

6. List goes on-and-on-and-on....

AnonD-41092, 23 Sep 2012how come people is having their firmware update on their s3 phon... moreGood point. Have you tried uninstalling Kies and download the new version (from Samsung site)?

Weird for an un-logo phone. I still have SG1 (my son using it now) and update that easily, it also has no logo.

Samsung is the BIGGEST ELECTRONIC company right now. South Korea is the MOST ADVANCE country in terms of technology right now. Samsung and LG, together, they made a huge impact to the world. Apple is just a COMPANY OF SHIT (not company of heroes) that can do nothing except sueing people. I love US, but hate Apple.

[deleted post]yes ... the king already bite dust

AnonD-71773, 22 Sep 2012Have you tried clearing Cache or Data? Settings > Applicat... morehow come people is having their firmware update on their s3 phone but i dont get any :(

Anonymous, 22 Sep 2012Galaxy s3 is lakh time better than iphone 5lakh? did you mean 1000?

Anonymous, 23 Sep 2012It's in the VPN setting>>>>when you're create new VP... morenice dude but unfortunately i didn't see any bearer setting in vpn :(

Wow ! gs3 is the world best phone
....till the arrival of gs4 by March 2013.

AnonD-30362, 22 Sep 2012are you kidding me? your calling samsung the king? whoa, thats n... moreLol got smoked??? I get it your basing your assumption on camera quality alone....smart lol... pretty sure these phone do more than take pictures brother; )
Come back when some reviews start popping up....lol
Take it easy

• msdwa

Why GS3 using Sony sensor instead of their own sensor.. 8mp image looks like my old 5mp SE C902.. I'm not bashing (Proud GS3 owner) but why don't just make bigger lens or make 12mp sensor next time.. (Don't tell to me to buy Galaxy camera or Pureview)..

AnonD-41092, 22 Sep 2012where can you see that your phone has lte settings?It's in the VPN setting>>>>when you're create new VPN scroll down to the last setting you'll see BEARER>>>tap on it and pop up menu as LTE, eHRPD, Unspecified

Anonymous, 23 Sep 2012These people coming in and commenting about there nokia 920, why... moreI guess Nokia fan couldn't tell the different or they can't read!

These people coming in and commenting about there nokia 920, whyyyy are they comenting about this device, we do not care, especially when it hasent even been released yet, it will be a flop like the lumia 900

AnonD-30362, 22 Sep 2012are you kidding me? your calling samsung the king? whoa, thats n... moreok "bro", samsung is the king, and you as well as other clowns beleive that iphone 5 is the king, you just bought that iphone 5 because you cant show people that you are hating on apple, but little do you know that you are insulting yourself by buying a phone that looks the same from 5 years ago with the same ui.

• sajesh

Absolutely, brilliant phone...equal to S3...
wonderful performance...its worth my money...