Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III

Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III

AnonD-30362, 22 Sep 2012are you kidding me? your calling samsung the king? whoa, thats n... moreLol got smoked??? I get it your basing your assumption on camera quality alone....smart lol... pretty sure these phone do more than take pictures brother; )
Come back when some reviews start popping up....lol
Take it easy

• msdwa

Why GS3 using Sony sensor instead of their own sensor.. 8mp image looks like my old 5mp SE C902.. I'm not bashing (Proud GS3 owner) but why don't just make bigger lens or make 12mp sensor next time.. (Don't tell to me to buy Galaxy camera or Pureview)..

AnonD-41092, 22 Sep 2012where can you see that your phone has lte settings?It's in the VPN setting>>>>when you're create new VPN scroll down to the last setting you'll see BEARER>>>tap on it and pop up menu as LTE, eHRPD, Unspecified

Anonymous, 23 Sep 2012These people coming in and commenting about there nokia 920, why... moreI guess Nokia fan couldn't tell the different or they can't read!

These people coming in and commenting about there nokia 920, whyyyy are they comenting about this device, we do not care, especially when it hasent even been released yet, it will be a flop like the lumia 900

AnonD-30362, 22 Sep 2012are you kidding me? your calling samsung the king? whoa, thats n... moreok "bro", samsung is the king, and you as well as other clowns beleive that iphone 5 is the king, you just bought that iphone 5 because you cant show people that you are hating on apple, but little do you know that you are insulting yourself by buying a phone that looks the same from 5 years ago with the same ui.

• sajesh

Absolutely, brilliant phone...equal to S3...
wonderful performance...its worth my money...

Lumia 920 beat Galaxy S3 easily.

AnonD-30362, 22 Sep 2012are you kidding me? your calling samsung the king? whoa, thats n... morenice links dude. none are working

Mobilemaster, 22 Sep 2012Samsung is the KING!!! They only need to beat Sony and LG in the... moreare you kidding me? your calling samsung the king? whoa, thats not a fair statement. and they only need to beat LG and SONY when it comes to cameras in smartphones? your making me laugh my ass off! :p for the record bro samsung isn't the king(yet) and neither in cameras.
try to take a look how your beloved flagship phone got smoked:

Low Light Performance

Optical Image Stabilization

hope it enligthens you.

• msdwa

Anonymous, 20 Sep 2012@ msdwa Just wipe your hand across the screen. If it doesn... moreThank you.. and I found another way.. Press simultaneously home and lock/power button.. that's also work. Thank You again!!!

Galaxy S3 display failed against the One X. Of course it won't beat the screen on the Lumia 920.

That's why Android OS is much much better......

AnonD-70020, 22 Sep 2012after firmware update on galaxy s3 problem in play store icant a... moreHave you tried clearing Cache or Data?

Settings > Applications > Google Play Store > Clear data & Clear Cache

i love my s3, honestly, samsung really aced it this time. And they can release all the stats they want on the new iphone 5, we as s3 users, know how much better it is, and funny fact, the people who talk smack on android are the people who never had a android. lol but we android users did once upon a time own a iphone, so that is why we can talk the talk

AnonD-71773, 22 Sep 2012Here's another one. http://youtu.be/Y-awUtf-p1U X-DSamsung is the KING!!! They only need to beat Sony and LG in the camera segment as well. They are able. Why? Because if they were able to make a phone with 10 MP in 2006...

AnonD-71773, 21 Sep 2012soz dude..usually update depends on your phone company. If you'r... moreafter firmware update on galaxy s3 problem in play store icant access to play store sometimes ido what to do please help me if any one know the solution please my email adress is arifurfz@gmail.com please help me

• ArchiC

Galaxy S3 is slowly regaining customers attention,
within a couple of weeks iphone 5 will be push out....