Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III

Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III

• Vimu

My friendz i am goin to buy s3 phone.. Actually itz gd phn..but um afraid some guyz opinion. .um confuse

AnonD-4814, 23 Sep 2012Samsung is the BIGGEST ELECTRONIC company right now. South ... moreSamsung and LG are the biggest copy cat in te world after China. Second, Japanese and USA are biggest tech in the world.

You live in lola land.

Anonymous, 23 Sep 2012I don't know about that but mine have the setting. I bought... moregot it bro you are very helpfull thank you so much..one more thing,whats the use of LTE in terms of internet connection or in mobile :) thanks man

AnonD-30362, 22 Sep 2012are you kidding me? your calling samsung the king? whoa, th... moreIn terms of sales they are the king! Tell me a company which sell more than Samsung! They overtake your Nokia!
In my opinion they make the best phones(I am not talking about the hardware).

AnonD-70546, 23 Sep 2012S3 is much better than I phone 5...Hi @Rajat Shresht Khatik i 100% agree with you .The S3 with 1GB of RAM is quad-core, so it'd just kill the iPhone 5 in another comparison.I have S3 and i like to experience new tips and tricks fr it . recently i found Tip: View the notification bar on the Galaxy S III while playing a game or full screen app here http://www.careace.net/2012/09/06/tip-view-the-notification-bar-on-the-galaxy-s-iii-while-playing-a-game-or-full-screen-app/

AnonD-41092, 23 Sep 2012nice dude but unfortunately i didn't see any bearer setting... moreI don't know about that but mine have the setting. I bought mine off the Internet not from local store (Australia) but check this one more if you doesn't have then you don't go to>>>>SETTING>>>MORE SETTING>>>MOBILE SETTING>>>MOBILE NETWORKS>>>ACCESS POINT NAMES>>>Tap on the phone (Left hand side button)>>>+NEW APN

AnonD-71773, 23 Sep 2012Good point. Have you tried uninstalling Kies and download t... morei have samsung kies in my laptop and i just updated it few days ago but still dont have any notification of any update at all,regarding in my unit,i dont have kies in it...

yes, Galaxy SIII is made in Bac Ninh, Vietnam

S3 is much better than iphone 5. Apple says the a6 chip is twice as fast. Only a 200 mhz difference!

1.4 quad core cpu in this phone. Purely amazing

• jojoba

AnonD-70546, 23 Sep 2012S3 is much better than I phone 5...Awesome phone..nothing to worry...very fast..

I bought one Samsung galaxy s3 in Cambodia. I check it made in Vietnam. Is it true that Samsung galaxy s3 has a factory in Vietnam? Should next Samsung galaxy note II are made in Korea will present in Cambodia Samsung store?

• Takwan

• iSJ5

[deleted post]same encoding!

AnonD-71773, 23 Sep 2012Another point..... With this comparing speeds and tech. ... moreActually the Iphone only comes a few pixels short of HD.

S3 is much better than I phone 5...

Another point.....

With this comparing speeds and tech. SGIII is using HD screen and iphone NOT HD screen...hmmmm

So if they change SGIII's screen like the iphone 5's what will be the test results?

people why compare SGIII with iphone 5?

We all know that iphone is a good phone but SGIII is far more better. That's because......

1. Multitasking at its best - Watch video & text at the same time.

2. S-Beam - share files instantly upto 40gb with other phones simultaneously.

3. NFC - the next big Tech we all knew.

4. Plug-N-Play - your PS3/Xbox controller (Soooweeeett!)

5. USB On-the-Go - just plug in this cable and you can plug ur usb flash, external HDD or even a USB Hub.

6. List goes on-and-on-and-on....

AnonD-41092, 23 Sep 2012how come people is having their firmware update on their s3... moreGood point. Have you tried uninstalling Kies and download the new version (from Samsung site)?

Weird for an un-logo phone. I still have SG1 (my son using it now) and update that easily, it also has no logo.

Samsung is the BIGGEST ELECTRONIC company right now. South Korea is the MOST ADVANCE country in terms of technology right now. Samsung and LG, together, they made a huge impact to the world. Apple is just a COMPANY OF SHIT (not company of heroes) that can do nothing except sueing people. I love US, but hate Apple.

[deleted post]yes ... the king already bite dust