Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III

Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III

• kayomarz97

Actually I'm using a gs3(i9300) buy it gets heated up when it's ideal and takes more battery when ideal and it gets heated up only at the left hand side base that is near the back button when I see the batteries option in settings it shows that maximum of the battery is used by cell standby. What should I do?? should I wait for an update. or take it to a service centre?? I use a magnetic flip cover. and it doesn't heat up even when I play 3d games like six guns and asphalt.

P. S I live in India.

X-D

• sam

hello users,
the technology speak itself.but the users are the source to decide the best.i observed about s3 is in above 4-04 version adobe flash player not supported.so,beware if you are flash players content users.

Arub A, 22 Sep 2012Should I buy gs3 right now or gs4 by March 2013 or still wait f... moreBuy an iphone 5 or wait for the next big thing...

"I'm texting and watching a video at the same time."

oh wait, its already here.

X-D

• Nader

S3 i a real wowwer, I have IP-4S @ IOS6 (32 GB) and the S-S3.... two different tastes and a real geant Performer is the S3.... Good job... you never know what will be the next move cause the got all our dreams true about functionality

¿Is correct 2 GB RAM?

¿Is correct 1Gb RAM?

Anonymous, 22 Sep 2012That's depend on your network provider. My SGS3 have setting for... morewhere can you see that your phone has lte settings?

• kayomarz97

P. S I live in India.

Anonymous, 22 Sep 2012buy one and find it out yourself and stop asking useless question!If some ask questions from you? do u say stop asking useless question. it mean u don't know that answer. i'm i correct dude ?

Anonymous, 22 Sep 2012Or wait for the 5S in 3 months time... Not if you want the good one

Anonymous, 22 Sep 2012Why are you bother to explain? It won't be long someone will com... moreit was copy and paste xD

Anonymous, 21 Sep 2012Quality of screens today are excellent. SGS2 uses GorillanGlass ... morethank you dude.

Better apple to improve their R&D and need to release some innovative products without limiting user freedom

AnonD-322, 22 Sep 2012no,www.anandtech.com is the best hardware review site,all my har... moreGl and JavaScript, basically for internet and in game graphics.. notice they have only shown you 2 results from about 8 different benchmarks.... quadrant (overall performance ) and geekbench results....ip5 doesn't come close..
Geekbench... ip5 1601 vs... s3. 1788
With jellybean update s3 performance improved 40 %
u do the math

Bogdan, 22 Sep 2012I am intending to buy a I9300 Galaxy S III. What is not very wel... moreThat's depend on your network provider. My SGS3 have setting for LTE network but it's useless because my Mobile phone service don't have LTE!

Anonymous, 22 Sep 2012nice try lol those sources are absolutely incorrect.. and the f... moreno,www.anandtech.com is the best hardware review site,all my hardware point score is same result to www.anandtech.com since geforce 6800gt,ati hd5800,sgs1,sgs2.etc.

Galaxy s3 is lakh time better than iphone 5

• Bogdan

I am intending to buy a I9300 Galaxy S III. What is not very well explained is if this phone work with 4G or not. Should I wait for I9305?