Samsung I9301I Galaxy S3 Neo

Samsung I9301I Galaxy S3 Neo

• Mohammed Es Said

I have this phone but I have a prblm since a week the instagram doesn't work because the old version of Android 4.4
Please help me how can I update this android

Very good phone. I still use mine daily,installed samsung s7 rom software on it now it runs very fast and newer android. Pubg also works on lowest settings,although a bit laggy. I recommend this phone if you find it for good price.

• RajeshBK

win, 15 Apr 2017my new s3 neo switches itself off and on and does not charge to ... moreplease change charger to original charger

• parbes

softwer

• Djordje

I bought samsung galaxy s3 neo on 21.2.2015 and I have it and doing it great today, so far I have not had any problems with it, it's very well preserved, maybe I fell to the ground a bit more serious 2-3 times but it's nothing in relation to how it works, is that it is outdated but it works like a new hah :)
I still have his box and earphones that are in very good condition today, and even I have a guarantee and an account since I bought it :)

baros, 08 Oct 2017you have to buy a new batteryAgain??? What are the chances that even with a another new battery the problem isn't solved?

• baros

Anonymous, 03 Oct 2017I bought this phone more than 2 years ago. Worked fine for a whi... moreyou have to buy a new battery

I bought this phone more than 2 years ago. Worked fine for a while but now it has an issue that is driving me crazy!! After it reaches 50% or below and I leave it in stand by, the battery gets consumed after half and hour or so. At first I thought it was the battery's fault, but even after buying a new battery the problem continues.

osm phone ever good 1000 stars

AnonD-127947, 02 Mar 2017Rooted and dual booting Cyanogenmod 5.1.1 and 6.0.1 Great phone ... moreHello Dude can you provide the link for cynogenmod 6.0.1 for Our GT-i9301i...
Plz Plz

• mohd masood

My phone ourchapurchase form saudi used this Mobile 1yrs but no prblm some how i install some apps this damage my battery n i purchase new battery from Samsung in my local areas show room but the new battery also not working properly can any body plz suggest me what should i do

• Blix

Have this phone for 2,5 years already and never had any problems with it. Great phone.

phone is crap software has gone way past the hardware and they said it was a life companion lol

• Mohammad firoz

Anonymous, 18 Nov 2016hello! my samsung galaxy s iii neo GT-I9301I was using 3G in my ... moreWhen I using 3g is not working .please tell me solution what I do?

• Eddietrix

Have this phone since 2015 and its working very good.

• win

my new s3 neo switches itself off and on and does not charge to 100%.
please advice on the way forward

my s3 neo wont support my sd what do I do?

• Asarirt

Anonymous, 21 Jan 2017Best phone i used it since 2 years...bt jio 4g not supported...Reliance Jio, along with any other 4G network, is fully supported by gt-i9301i, if you force the use of 4G network through the Xorware network switcher app (requires root & Xposed framework).

• zeeshan

md, 10 Feb 2017I have a problem in my s3 neo when I open camer a its show medi... moreThis problem occurred when there is virus in your sd card so remove it to solve your oroblem

Rooted and dual booting Cyanogenmod 5.1.1 and 6.0.1 Great phone for that price! I have it since September 2015.