Samsung I9505 Galaxy S4

Samsung I9505 Galaxy S4

• rrig_UK

chester, 14 Dec 2013Thanks mate just disabled some useless apps and that Knox stuff ... moreWhat are you joking, there knox in 4.2.2?!!

Can this be removed because thats got spyware in it.

Is it true, does disabling samsung apps save battery life how?

• rrig_UK

Hello,

Why does the Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505 heat up, because I'm seeing some reviews about people getting heating up issues?

Does it really happend?

Does the i9505 heat after updating it to Android Kitkat V4.4?

AnonD-214657, 13 Dec 2013too save battery s4 and s3 can disable app..the built in app dra... moreThanks mate just disabled some useless apps and that Knox stuff but wonder how it got on my s4 coz im still on 4.2.2

too save battery s4 and s3 can disable app..the built in app drain battery fast,go to settings app manager select all app then choose u want to disable app..my s3 and s4 is good in battery last two days or more...:-)

[deleted post]What does that mean?

• kai

Nice phone

• summit

E1, 10 Dec 2013Please , any solution for the battery lifetime ..........I am us... moredu battert saver pro.. the best i have used so far..

I need help! It's my 4th of re inserting my sim card in my s4, got it last Oct 31 only, I have to reinsert the sim coz the phone wants me to do so...(no sim card detected) Was it normal???
Also having problem with connection (wifi hotspot) and heating of the unit even for a few minutes talktime as well...

• chedsabahmalaysia

kutty guru, 11 Dec 2013good mobile,looks smart & 13 mp camera clearance very good.b... more1130°c???? Hahaha. Are you talking about furnace temperature that will melt metal. Joking. Bye bye..

• kutty guru

good mobile,looks smart & 13 mp camera clearance very good.but heat of mobile is about 1130 degree celsius.it's too hot

• van

when will be 4.4(kitkat) update be available here in Philippines?

• E1

Please , any solution for the battery lifetime ..........I am using different app for power savings , but I lose the battery even I am not using it .

AnonD-213506, 10 Dec 2013No FM Radio??? No, thanks!Buy cheap Nokia if you want only FM Radio ;) You can listen Live stream radio with 3G/4G connection!

AnonD-213506, 10 Dec 2013No FM Radio??? No, thanks!GO BUY A RADIO - do u know what a smart is ? stop ur BS here -troller .. s4 one of the best 2013 ..

No FM Radio???
No, thanks!

• Qamar Mand

does any one know about google play ?? my new galaxy s4 don't have built in??? waiting anxiously for the answer,,, thanks

• brownystar

go to sammobile and down load the 4.3 update and install using odin if you want the update so bad.

Anonymous, 08 Dec 2013the S4 GT I9505 4.3 Update is available :)could anyone give us the web page where is the 4.3 update for this phone? thanks in advance,

merry christmas to everyone.

the S4 GT I9505 4.3 Update is available :)

• Don

Anonymous, 30 Nov 2013I forgot to ask. Is there knox programme installed?Its good but not upgraded to 4.3 yet,still running on 4.2.2.anyone have any idea of when will I possibly get the upgrade.Is note 3 better than S4 lte version.any idea.