Samsung I9505 Galaxy S4

Samsung I9505 Galaxy S4

• rrig_UK

Anonymous, 01 Dec 2013Update to kitkat software?I haven't got a Samsung yet, I'll be upgrading this month at Christmas.

Have you got an S4 i9505 phone and updated it to 4.4?

If so whats it like.

rrig_UK, 01 Dec 2013Hi, Has anybody got 4.4 Kitkat on they're Samsung Galaxy S4/S... moreUpdate to kitkat software?

Hi,

Has anybody got 4.4 Kitkat on they're Samsung Galaxy S4/S4LTE?

Does KitKat 4.4 have spyware, malware and virus?

Is the battery draining or is it improvent?

Whats all of your experience?

• ercan uzeyir

samsung galaxy s4 19505

Best phone I have ever used been using it for exactly 3 months now

I must say this"Thank you Samsung for this S4 LTE version,it's living upto my expectations,it's got all i want"

• rrig_UK

Anonymous, 30 Nov 2013I forgot to ask. Is there knox programme installed?The message below is from me. Sorry, I forgot to put my name.

rrig_UK, 30 Nov 2013You got Android kitkat 4.4 in your phone. That was quick. whats... moreI forgot to ask. Is there knox programme installed?

• rrig_UK

AnonD-201975, 29 Nov 2013My god! After the KitKat update, this phones has completely chan... moreYou got Android kitkat 4.4 in your phone. That was quick. whats it like and hows the battery life?

Does KitKat 4.4 have spyware, malware and virus?

• rrig_UK

winjilcom, 29 Nov 2013My Galaxy S4 Rocks...Speed, lagless etc.. i updated my phone ... moreYou updated your phone. You will probably have spyware and knox installed that you can't get rid off.

How is your battery life?

2 days ago my S4 suddenly didnt recognize simcard, i took to service, says motherboard will be changed and i have to wait for 25days.. This is second time i faced with such problem on my S4.. First time in service i got my LCD screen changed. When i first time bought this phone web browsing was around 8 hours and laggy after few firmware updates lag got less but still there btw web browsing decreased to 5 hours.. I will get rid of this phone after service and definitely i will NOT gonna buy samsung next time.. S4 Worst phone ever..!!

• Vice

Best specs with best performance. All in all it is an awesome phone

• AnonD-201975

My god! After the KitKat update, this phones has completely changed, literally completely!

I've got the international edition with the Google Edition KitKat ROM, I was so close to selling my phone but to be honest, after I installed KitKat I'm still just admiring this beautiful, smooth, fast OS. If you're fairly advanced I'd recommend you give it a try, if you're not so advanced that no worries, in January the official update will be released from Samsung.

Finally word: Android has finally reached (or surpassed) the smoothness and speed of the iOS and W8.

• winjilcom

rrig_UK, 26 Nov 2013I feel so sorry that alot of people who updated thier smartphone... moreMy Galaxy S4 Rocks...Speed, lagless etc..

i updated my phone last nov. 18 for a new 4.3 jelly bean..

better than 4.2.2

• AnonD-201208

Can someone help? How can i hearing from youtube videos though i press power button? So when display on is then can i hear, but when i press power button video stops.

• Freefaller™

Freefaller™, 28 Nov 2013@ Ambuklao Are you really that naive? "Only a shortcut ... more@ Ambuklao

...... when you do find it, tell me how to uninstall it!

Very good phone but sometimes the screen gets hot and then the battery goes any help on that?

• Freefaller™

Ambuklao, 27 Nov 2013But Knox is an option that you install or not. After the update,... more@ Ambuklao

Are you really that naive?
"Only a shortcut appears", you say. A shortcut to where? According to you - nowhere.
If the shortcut is there then the application is there! Look in Application Manager, you will soon find it!

• Ambuklao

Freefaller™, 26 Nov 2013@ Anonymous (3Jb7) You wonder why I hate the KNOX spyware tha... moreBut Knox is an option that you install or not. After the update, only a Knox shortcut appears. Not KNOX itself. So if there is indeed a spyware, it couldnt be Knox.

• Freefaller™

Anonymous, 27 Nov 2013fact- when you buy a handset- imei and sn are locked to your buy... moreThis was told to me by someone who works in the 'Security Services', so he knows what he is talking about.
The real 'bad guys' use an associate to purchase a sim free phone for cash so that the buyer is untraceable. He will then use another associate to purchase a PAYG sim card and top it up, again using cash.
The 'bad guy' will only turn the phone on when he wants to use it, will only speak for less than 30 seconds, and keep moving (preferably in a car) so that the phone cannot be triangulated, and then turn the phone off again.
So why are phones now containing spyware? The real' bad guys' aren't the ones being spied on.