Samsung is opening Galaxy Experience Spaces to bring its new phones and devices closer to you
Samsung’s Galaxy Unpacked event on July 26 will introduce the new Galaxy Z Flip5 and Z Fold5 to the world, as well as the new Galaxy Tab S9 family of high-end tablets, there will be the new Galaxy Watch6 pair too. That’s a lot of new devices and soon fans in several major cities around the world will be able to experience them in person.
Samsung is launching the Galaxy Experience Spaces. There you will be able to try out the new devices for yourself, learn more about the technological breakthroughs that made them possible and you can even participate in interactive exhibits too.
The Galaxy Experience Spaces will open later this month in the following locations:
- Seoul: July 28 — August 20 at 41-1, Seongsui-ro 7-gil, Seongdong-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
- Busan: July 28 — August 20 at 5, Gwanganhaebyeon-ro 255beon-gil, Suyeong-gu, Busan, Republic of Korea
- New York: July 26 — August 20 at 50 W 34th St., New York, NY 10001, U.S.
- Berlin: July 26 — August 22 at Mall of Berlin, Leipziger Pl. 12, 10117 Berlin, Germany
- Paris: July 26 — August 22 at Westfield Les 4 Temps, 15 Parv. de la Défense, 92092 Puteaux, France
- Dubai: July 26 — August 22 at Dubai Mall, Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard, Downtown Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Bangkok: July 26 — August 20 at Central world, 999/9 Rama I Rd, Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
As you head to those locations, you might want to install the Galaxy Experience App. It will allow you to collect points by checking in and by participating in the various activities. Using those points you will be able to pick up limited-time Samsung merch.
“We’re excited to offer visitors the chance to immerse themselves in the latest Galaxy ecosystem and see first-hand how it can enrich their everyday lives. We look forward to welcoming all those who visit to an interactive and personalized setting at one of our global Galaxy Experience Spaces,” said Stephanie Choi, EVP & Head of Marketing of the Mobile eXperience Business at Samsung Electronics.
- 21 Jul 2023
ok, dude. whatever. live in your own bubble. because what I have just said it's pure sci fi.
- 19 Jul 2023
No, you're just making this up. You and all of your friends did not buy broken Samsung phones.
- 19 Jul 2023
That's what I'm wondering about: Why are they doing this separate experience center in NYC when they already have Samsung 837?