Samsung J210

Samsung J210

• suren

hi, i m decided to buy this model.in before that i want details of battery backup

• nevdom

kurs, 11 Jul 2008hi am planning to buy J210. i would like to know whether it is p... moreyes. you can save music, images, other types on your memory card but the one @ .mp3 4 tone or image 4 wallpaper@ MUST be copied to the phone memory from the memory card by pressing -YES- hope you got it even the other above you understands :)

• nevdom

sam walton, 14 Jul 2008I am not able to view the memory card on PC suite ... can anyone... morego to settings find pc connections under it you can see five options like pc suite mass storage media etc select mass and check it out on your pc for memory card

• sam walton

I am not able to view the memory card on PC suite ... can anyone tell me wht can be done to edit stuff on memory card when connected to PC.

• Araf

Im planing to buy this set. Can any one tell me the picyure quality of this set?

• Harsha

pw1, 03 Jul 2008how to install java games on sgh-j210 by pc no install button a... moreYou cant install applications by pc studio.
But u can install by directly downloading from ur WAP browser.

P.S:I had conformed it by contacting samsung customer care.

• kirti

is it possible to view photos in memory card as slideshow ? as slideshow option is available only for photos in phone memory's "MY PHOTOs" folder..Plz suggest

• Narcolepsy

Yes u can set mp3 on memory card as ringtone. I do this with my j200

• kurs

hi am planning to buy J210. i would like to know whether it is possible to set 'MP3 stored in card memory' as ring tones?

• sushil

• nevdom

Deepak, 08 Jul 2008In specification it shows as talk time 3 hours & stand by 300 ho... moreTo handle your cell go to samsung service center in your city
find location in samsungmobile.com

• Deepak

In specification it shows as talk time 3 hours & stand by 300 hours. But my mobile drain out every second day, its a new one. I hardly use it half hour per day.
And clock becomes slow by 5 to 10 minutes in a day.
Is this a problem with every J210 set?

• kumar

Nice phone, I dont know, How to record voice after attending a call. I think that option is not in that phone.

hey I bought a J210 recently. Everything is fine except that I can't view the memory card contents on my PC through PC studio, any settings required or does it require a card reader?

• nevdom

its better to have bar models. choose talk time min 5 hours and more 256 Display EDGE - enhanced GPRS and WAP for browsing, MMS EMS. go in for these Sony Ericsson W350 - 6900 or NOKIA E50 - 7500 or NOKIA 6233 - 7000 or slide model from samsung E840 - 8500. if any one prefers check out!

• nevdom

Deepak, 07 Jul 2008In specification it shows as talk time 3 hours & stand by 300 ho... morevery simple. Menu - Settings - use DISPLAY/LIGHTING for brightness contrast etc or read the specifications book which you got when you bought J210

• Deepak

How can we change the display screens contrast & brightness

• nevdon

Grease, 02 Jul 2008Is it possible to set mp3 as caller tune? Also i want to know i ... moreGreese,
U can set yur RING/SMS/EMS TONE easily using *.mp3 or *.amr. I prefer *.mp3 coz its more effective than *.amr

• nevdom

SPD, 02 Jul 2008Can anyone using this J210 please tell me if we can record (or s... more==To Record==
Menu - FM Radio - Options - 6.Record.

Details - *.amr (not *.mp3)

if u like what u recorded it can be set as a RING TONE or SMS TONE or etc...

• nevdom

emon, 02 Jul 2008someone can tell me which version of opera mini can run in my mo... moreu can download Opera Mini 4.1 either using PC(transfer it to yur mobile) or enable connect(EDGE/GPRS) on your mobile to download from the default browser(OPEN WAVE)