Samsung M110S Galaxy S

Yumira, 18 Jun 2015ram = 299 mb 335 Ram

• Yumira

Anonymous, 04 Jun 2015Ram??ram = 299 mb

• Chetram

my mobile software is crap-pet so how can repair it.

Ram??

• darcy

hi How can I fix the wifi error, I also did the hard reset but nothing happened? please help me I cannot search and install some apps I wanted

• 69Rixter

I'm looking for the "English" version of the owners manual for this particular phone...

Hi. Where is sim toolkit in this phone? I cant find it. Can someone tell me? Please i really really need it. Thanks! :)

• patricia

Hi. Where is sim toolkit on this phone? I cant find it. Please help..

• Sadik

Anonymous, 10 Oct 2014Not working tvMy phone is not working WiFi, Bluetooth & TV. how i can solve it.

• sohail

yohan, 31 Mar 2015my Samsung any call m110s lost its memory, it can not snap pictu... moreHi !I am facing the same problem.I got checked at Hafeez centre and told the solution that its ROM be changed/rewrite.

• yohan

my Samsung any call m110s lost its memory, it can not snap picture nor retain any information.
if the phone goes off all the data including message on restarting goes off including all settings.
please what can I do'

please what can I do'

• 69Rixter

This phone has TV/FM stereo capability. How do I activate it? OR, does anyone know where I can D/l an "ENGLISH" owners manual for this particular model?
THANX

• justicekkkkkk

please what can I do' I love this phone?

• justice

please what can I do' I love this phone?

• sezan khan

Anonymous, 24 Oct 2014How to update jell been good

• Mike

maha, 27 Jan 2015my phone kernal file deleted how instal os its korien languge pl... moreSettings+Locale and text+Local Setting+English

• salam jan

PSM, 26 May 2013My Galaxy S was sent from Korea. It could be used at first witho... moremy samsung s mobile signal not warking plzzz send me any wayes