Samsung M110S Galaxy S

Samsung M110S Galaxy S

Where do I get a driver to download pics from my camera?

• Gwen

Anonymous, 21 Aug 2013How to install softwear?I have a new Dell Inspiron and a Korean m110s. I cannot download pics to my computer. The computer says I need a driver. Where can I get this driver downloaded to my computer?

• Basra

ijaz, 20 Jul 2013my mobial have skype probilam mic in not working on skype wat i dosame problem here with me
but sometime working
how can i solve this prblm

SMS length is 80 char n i cant forword any message though i hav used handicent but this replied with mes not send.

please help me....

how can i do it?

AnonD-63585, 19 Jul 2012I have samsung M110s Galaxy S Korean anycall Firmware Version 2... moreHow to install softwear?

• mohamed

saurabh, 03 Feb 2013how can be its software upgrade?? or is it a gd phone like sumsu... moreHow update galaxy s1 235?

• thushara

sithari, 20 Aug 2013How can I increase the maxium 80 letters to sms, and also send to MMSitz very easy to do sithari

• tikiri

How can I increase the maxium 80 letters to sms, and also send to MMS

• sithari

How can I increase the maxium 80 letters to sms, and also send to MMS

• silentkiller

nice and exellent mobile i realy love it

Rache, 24 Mar 2013I have the same problem before. But i just downloaded SMS Pro in... moreI have tried downloading sms pro fro google play on my phone, it just keeps saying "you don't have any devices".
Can somebody tell me what is going wrong as I would really like to get this down loaded.
Alternately is there anyway I can download it to my computer then transfer it to my ph

I have tried going into google play to download SMS Pro using my ph and it keeps saying I don't have any devices, even though I have registered gmail on my ph.
Can somebody tell me if I am doing something wrong please

• Madhawa

nice mobile

I, think its a very good phone in this price.

• rashka

nishantha, 30 Jul 2013please this phone good or bad help me i hope buy this phone it's bad, i have this phone.

• safras rdj

this mobile is the best mobile

• raulcabig

Tin, 08 Sep 2012GFAN WF07 SP 8 XDA Version what can you say about this custom ro... moreperfect!!! im using that version...

• nishantha

please this phone good or bad help me i hope buy this phone